Author Topic: Badmin Ban, 2 weeks..  (Read 3388 times)

So, it was a normal day with me playing tez prison escape in blockland... Then Britishfox actually bans me for 1 week with reason "Hit and run away" what does that mean ?  I did not do any freekill, or glitched either, so if someone can tell the badmin to unban me and i can come back, very thank you, Tezuni Prison escape server is up.. so please if theres a mod or admin tell them to unban me, IM ON RTB Thanks. IGN: SoldierMrx3000.

The admins on Tezuni's Prison Escape are known to be provoked for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
I highly doubt that they will unban you.
A long time ago I was banned for two weeks for telling an admin to ban a freekiller.

Actually, the server sucks only for a reason, admins or mods are NEVER online, so freekillers profit, and server will suck dix.. MY opinion, the server is good, but the mod,admining, sucks. Thanks :).

Then, i forgot his BL id, if i could've remember it i wanted to report him in tezuni.com ..

Then, i forgot his BL id, if i could've remember it i wanted to report him in tezuni.com ..
Do you remember his name?

So, it was a normal day with me playing tez prison escape in blockland
There's your problem.

In all seriousness though, this shouldn't be a surprise. Most of the admins there aren't very good admins.

Do you remember his name?
I'm sorry about this, I didn't see the name Britishfox.
Is this the person you're talking about?
Click here for the name history of a user that has used that name.

There's your problem.

In all seriousness though, this shouldn't be a surprise. Most of the admins there aren't very good admins.
We already know this, there are four or so tezuni dramas as of this week. Try and help us instead of regurgitating known information.
(not flaming)

So, it was a normal day with me playing tez prison escape in blockland... Then Britishfox actually bans me for 1 week with reason "Hit and run away" what does that mean ?  I did not do any freekill, or glitched either, so if someone can tell the badmin to unban me and i can come back, very thank you, Tezuni Prison escape server is up.. so please if theres a mod or admin tell them to unban me, IM ON RTB Thanks. IGN: SoldierMrx3000.
If you were banned for hitting and running, that means you freekilled then left - presumably to avoid the consequences. 

We already know this, there are four or so tezuni dramas as of this week. Try and help us instead of regurgitating known information.
(not flaming)
there's nothing to help with
we've covered pretty much everything on how tezuni's server is bad

there's nothing to help with
we've covered pretty much everything on how tezuni's server is bad
That isn't helping.
Helping is to confirm what happened in the situation, find the ids of the admins, consult with Tezuni, and then evaluate this drama with the known information.
To confirm step one we need to do step three.
Soldier, maybe you should talk to the badmin via rtb?

If you were banned for hitting and running, that means you freekilled then left - presumably to avoid the consequences. 
But it may wasn't me killing it,  i was just getting the red key in dispenser then he suddenly banned me.. He may confused me as someone else freeshooting him?

We do need some better admins.
Thank god for the Steam release..

That isn't helping.
Helping is to confirm what happened in the situation, find the ids of the admins, consult with Tezuni, and then evaluate this drama with the known information.
To confirm step one we need to do step three.
Soldier, maybe you should talk to the badmin via rtb?
Yea i may now go find his id, and talk to him in RTB. Btw i got banned for 21 hours in RTB General chat for CAPS Sorry, i iwll try tomorrow on 18:00 It said. Thanks.

We do need some better admins.
Thank god for the Steam release..
I bought the game on 2012. Before steam. And the game, was better without steam, believe me.