Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 69965 times)

43420 - Primary "MARBLE MAN" account, associated with this steam profile
wait does this mean Marble Man is Titanium man?

The only thing that makes sense to you is our personal, occasional argument about the same subject we used to argue about from back in 2011. lol

I've kept this account almost entirely neutral except for certain occasions like this one, where I used my own personal experience to try and understand why Marble Man was being treated so harshly when there are so many others like him who doing the exact same things without consequence on this level. That's all.

I appreciate the support, bro. Personally, I'd like to call Badspot out on every single thing he's said about me that's entirely false, but I'd rather not get banned (for defending myself) over something so simple when it's so easy to see that it's not true at all. I just don't understand what fuels people to keep stuff going even after the fire's already burned out. Like, do people expect to get a rise out of me? It's been just over 6 years since I came here. To think that anyone would accuse me of being the same is absurd.

For once, I'd like to have a civil conversation with Baddy and straighten things out. I don't appreciate his continued hostility towards me. :(
that being said, marble man is a richardface

I had a feeling that Moonstar was an alt of an old user with experience here.  He entered the forums and seemed to know all the social norms here instantly.

I made sure not to put myself in any position to be recognized otherwise this would have happened much sooner and more severely. :O

Had no idea who LewnaJa even was so I decided to check it out because it couldn't possibly be that bad.

Thanks for making it clear to me that this guy should not be taken seriously at all costs.

Should I even take you seriously after you decided to jump on the bandwagon and automatically assume that there's no difference with who I am today after taking nearly 3 years absence? If you want to contribute to derailing this topic (which for some reason people seem more interested in) then keep it in a separate topic or PM me about it. I don't know if it was Badspot's intention to derail his own topic but he did a fine job of doing that.

itt: two in one drama: moonstar akemi and marble man

But that's not even necessary because I haven't done anything. lol

twice the fun

i use to date port back in like 2011, wasn't so bad until he left me :(

Lol, you queermos and your e-dating.

evar is black and port is white

they are both male

they go against that is holy, they must be burned