Author Topic: [v1.2] First Person View On Death (Tumble)  (Read 13622 times)

Actually, after playing with it a bit more, it's not very consistent... It doesn't seem to really work with custom playertypes.

Fix crashing when I get killed by a bot thats near me. Using this addon, I spawned a bot from a hole, let it kill me, and BL either crashes when it kills me or when it damages me.(Had to be really close to it.)

You dont need to quote it again. If you have seen my other post, it will tell you some info of why i can't fix it at the moment.

Shame, I really want to use this but it isn't compatible with my project ):

I'll keep an eye on the topic, though! This is a really great idea!

Shame, I really want to use this but it isn't compatible with my project ):

I'll keep an eye on the topic, though! This is a really great idea!
What is not compatible about it?

I am back to coding for this weekend, I will be fixing/testing most of these issues. Thanks for all your feedback.

Some issues I will not be able to fix because whatever mod you have installed it is differently made. Most of the body add-ons will not work.

Could you have the screen fade to black?

Could you have the screen fade to black?
Vignette is probably the best thing I can do without requiring a client mod for this. Problem is, it will not do what you want, which is fading it to black.

theirs 2 problems that bother me, 1 is that when you kill someone with a ray-casting weapon such as the old school rifle, the corpse is tele ported to the shooter (aka Killer player) and 2 the tumble force is a little to high, being that when i kill someone with a pistol there body goes flying straight up!

Other wise i love this!

Well, I have a problem. Whenever I try to test this (via CTRL+K) I die in 3rd person. Does it have to be in a minigame?

Well, I have a problem. Whenever I try to test this (via CTRL+K) I die in 3rd person. Does it have to be in a minigame?
No, it shouldn't do that. Do you have any other body mods?

theirs 2 problems that bother me, 1 is that when you kill someone with a ray-casting weapon such as the old school rifle, the corpse is tele ported to the shooter (aka Killer player) and 2 the tumble force is a little to high, being that when i kill someone with a pistol there body goes flying straight up!

Other wise i love this!
That's odd. I will take a look at that.

This is great and I love to use it, but when I am playing LAN server with my friends and I kill them, it crashes the game...
Is it because of the LAN server or is that a bug?
Also, when I take fall damage, it just shows it as if it was a regular death, not in first person...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:27:57 PM by Alphabite »

Crashes during combat with bots or other players

Whenever I die, it goes into zoom mode, and I don't know why. I have Port's Blood Mod enabled, but I had both of those enabled before this started happening.