Author Topic: Furdle is moving to America for a while..  (Read 1624 times)

Hey blogland
So I've been planning what to do with my summer this year, last year was Africa buuut this year it's America! Yep, I'll be teaching drama in a summer camp on the east coast
I'm not sure where I'll be just yet, but I will let you guys know, plus I'll have a few weeks after to travel so I may pay a visit to Tokerovin's crib.
Not sure how long I go for but I'm aiming for 4 months. Anyone have any experience in teaching at these camps? Or even going to them as a kid?

age of consent is 18 in most states, so the fourteen-year-olds you've been enjoying in europe are off limits here

age of consent is 18 in most states, so the fourteen-year-olds you've been enjoying in europe are off limits here

However, stocking and I are available

whichever way you like to roll

time to plan a trip to antarctica

I'm cancelling my trip to New York

I'm going on a trip to uh....California.

Nice. You'll still be ~1,000 miles from me.

/thread.

My brother taught kayaking in a camp on the east coast last summer for 3 months and then did a tour of east-coast America.
He enjoyed it.

remember to buy a gun while youre here

damnit I told you my address didn't i..

damnit I told you my address didn't i..
Your fathers name, your school and a picture of you.
Just sayin.

To bad you're not staying in the best state
Sometimes stocking is very humorous

16 is legal in England...
I'm sure tokerovin will introduce me to some lovely American slags :)

British people are lame.

welcome
get ready for obama messing stuff up