1 (2.2%)
Crazy Taxi
0 (0%)
Natural Fawn Killers
0 (0%)
Natural Fawn Killers: Santa's Gone Postal
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Suggest The Worst Game Ever (and I'll play it drunk)  (Read 5149 times)

Attention all people's of the Blocklands and such.

If you are not aware (and I doubt you are) tomorrow is my 21st birthday; thus in conjunction with United States (and as well Ohio) laws, the age of majority is 21. This means that, upon tonight at midnight, I will legally be able to purchase for myself and consume without consequence, that ever allusive substance, alcohol!

Two quick notes to get out of the way now: 1, this is not my first time getting wasted (just legally) I was, after all, an American teenager, and 2, I am 6 foot, 230 pounds and have drank more than my share of alcoholic beverages and so I know for a fact I am not a light weight and can handle my liquor.

THAT MEANS THIS:

As per my celebratory inauguration into the true realms of adulthood and passing the final benchmark age, I feel the only way to celebrate is to make an absolute fool of myself for the entertainment of others. Either tomorrow, my birthday itself, or Saturday, I plan on purchasing as much alcohol as I can muster for a night (perhaps not black-out drunk, but at least enough so I can't piss straight) and play a strew of stuffty games.

So here's what I'm asking you fellows:

If you are of any age, please suggest the worst game you can remember playing. Don't worry about system or generation, chances are between myself and my friend Dylan we own practically every gaming console that has ever been produced, and if we don't have it, then by god we're going to emulate that bastard.

Only one to three games per suggester at first, so try to think of the worst of the worst. Assuming enough of you post, you should give me plenty of deliciously horrible choices. If games are suggested multiple times, they will be tallied and the one that's suggested the most will be played last (when I am absolutely drunker than all hell), and in that order. If a game is only suggested once, I will put it at the top of the list (to play more sober) in chronological with the order it's posted in. So if there's a game you want to see a drunk idiot play, you should make sure it gets enough suggestions, else I'll probably breeze through it with a shot and be on my way.

Now, those of you who are 21 or over in the states or age of majority in your country, I'm asking that you do the above but ALSO: suggest the worst (and best) drinks you've had in your life.

See, I've pretty much tasted every kind of liquor under the sun, I've just not tasted very many mixed drinks or different kinds of brands. I'm looking for pretty much what's interesting to drink. Whether it be so good you can't even taste how smashed you're getting, or so bad you wanna puke but you won't because of how smashed you're getting.

Basically, I want to produce a catch-all video (maybe even livestream) here-

• I get loving drunk as hell
  • I play all sorts of horrible games and make fun of them (while drunk)
  • I try new and exotic drinks and rate how they taste (and you get to see the reactions I make)
  • Pretty much any time someone gets drunk it's comedy gold when you're sober

So get yourself suggesting, folks.

THE RULES:

There are rules to this game!

First, this experiment is clearly for science and posterity, so I have to be collecting some sort of data here. I'll play a bit of each of the games suggested (if I haven't already) and I'll give you my first impression, sobriety score (x/10) of how much I like it.

Then, once a few drinks are in me, I'll get cracking at the list again and I'll give you my drunk score (which will also account for how relatively drunk I feel, so that'll get an x/5 score, 0 being sober, 5 being blackout). Because of level of intoxication I might have to play a few of the early games later for more conclusive data.

A game will only be played drunk for as long as I can stand it. There is nothing that will make me have to complete a game, so remember that when you're suggesting it. If the reason a game is horrible is because it has a stuffty ending, then I don't want that sort of game on the list. I can only play a game for a maximum of twenty minutes or so, though, as there will (hopefully) be more games to get to.

If you suggest a drink, I'll give it a rating based on taste. By the end of this we should be able to compile Swholli's personal drinking menu and game list.

By the end of the night, assuming I haven't passed out, I will probably start up a Blockland server and give that a whirl too, because that's what this forum is all about anyway.

I'm not sure if I'm doing a livestream of these events yet, but should I choose to do so, you can add me on Skype (username Swholli as always) and I'll be sure to add you to the live conference call so you can all laugh at my absurdity.

Games list!
In order from most voted to just chronologically suggested. There will be a poll later to determine final order.

Bad Rats ||||
Bubsy 3D |||
I want to be the Guy |||
Supra mayro kratt |||
Sonic 06 |||
Day One: Garry's Incident |||
Ride to Hell: Retribution ||
Cat Mario ||

Jurassic Park: Trespasser ||
Dontrel the Dolphin ||
Desert Bus ||
Unfair Platformer (Unfair Mario) ||
E.T. The Extraterrestrial ||
Superman 64 ||
Hotel Mario
LoZ: Faces of Evil
Roblox
COD:BO2
Bumbledore
Skate 3
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
Action 52
Alien colonial marines
Country Justice: Revenge of the Rednecks
Second Life
lovey Hiking
Barbie Dreamhouse Party
Barbie Horse Adventure
Wolveriene Origins the movie game
Hydrophobia
Nintendo Nightmare
Ace of Spades
Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise
Legend of Dungeon
Pumkin Online English Course
SS2013
Duke Nukem Forever
Corncob 3D
The Fantastic Game
The Fantastic Game 1.fun
Crypt Worlds
Super Mario Forever
Littlest pet shop for the wii
F-22 Interceptor
Crazy Taxi
Natural Fawn Killers
Natural Fawn Killers: Santa's Gone Postal
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 12:12:02 PM by Swholli »

Hotel Mario
Legend of Zelda: Faces of Evil
Roblox

call of duty black ops 2 campaign

Day One Garry's Incident

call of duty black ops 2 campaign
that was ok tho

My suggestions are Bumbledore and Skate 3(tho it's not that bad, but it's possible to exploit glitches in hilarious ways)

ugm
That is terrible.
Quote from: Topic Title
suggest the worst game ever

If you want to have the best/worst experience please play
Bubsy 3D