Poll

Should the neighbourhood be destroyed to save bricks for new content? (apartments in other areas)

Destroy the neighbourhood
Keep the neighbourhood

Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto |RETURNS TO BLOCKLAND|  (Read 29932 times)

Info
  Over the past three days, I have been building a city with the same style as GTA.
This is not a replica of any GTA map, although some buildings may resemble those found in GTA.

Features
Gun store system
Purchasable apartments
Reliable cash system
GTA style map
Crate drop events
Point giving system
Creatable teams

Images

Thank you to the following for your efforts:
Mace
Nixton
Lego Pepper
Dante77
Tally
Sylvanor
Swollow
Jack Noir

Please remember before posting that I created this map for fun, and never intended for it to be an RP. Some game features may be glitchy. The map is NOT fully complete. It is not to resemble any previous GTA maps, but does hold the GTA feel.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:56:28 AM by eldruF »

The airport is cool, you should make a speed-kart track with that theme.

i didn't like it all that much. the map was cool but you couldn't really stay alive for more than a few minutes. i also noticed that just about everyone was using the pistol. this is prolly because the guns were a bit pricey and no one wanted to spend all their money on something that they would only get to use for a few seconds before dying again.
you should either lower the rice of the weps or raise the price but also let players keep there weps after they die.
other than that i will give 8/10
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 05:06:42 PM by GhostStar »

Okay so here's the problem I have come up with...
The weapons are pretty realistic, which is nice! However, currently, the weapons are balanced, as everyone starts with a new one when they die, and its not that hard to kill somebody equipping an assault rifle.
If I let players keep weapons after they die, it will quickly become unbalanced.

In conclusion, I need to find a way to make it more RP and less RDM.
Suggestions are welcome.

Okay so here's the problem I have come up with...
The weapons are pretty realistic, which is nice! However, currently, the weapons are balanced, as everyone starts with a new one when they die, and its not that hard to kill somebody equipping an assault rifle.
If I let players keep weapons after they die, it will quickly become unbalanced.

In conclusion, I need to find a way to make it more RP and less RDM.
Suggestions are welcome.
i see your point. it prolly would get like those DMs where your the only guy with a pistol and everyone else has got RPGs and Snipers.
you should have a police system where if you kill somebody you get some stars on ya. that should cut down on a lot of the killing. you should also try and have like missions and jobs aswell.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 05:14:27 PM by GhostStar »

you should have a police system where if you kill somebody you get some stars on ya
Problem with that is that bots disable when the host leaves, and I cannot facilitate for my account to be on 24/7
Having player police would be fun however. I will have to have a system (like a city rpg) made for cops.
At the moment, if someone kills somebody else they get $50. Maybe cops get $100 if they kill a criminal, and the criminal sits in a jail for 5 mins per star?

Problem with that is that bots disable when the host leaves, and I cannot facilitate for my account to be on 24/7
Having player police would be fun however. I will have to have a system (like a city rpg) made for cops.
At the moment, if someone kills somebody else they get $50. Maybe cops get $100 if they kill a criminal, and the criminal sits in a jail for 5 mins per star?
that would work. you would need trusted people for the police to prevent the abuse of their power. or you could like have some kind of free kill detector script that would be able to tell if a cop free killed someone.

that would work. you would need trusted people for the police to prevent the abuse of their power. or you could like have some kind of free kill detector script that would be able to tell if a cop free killed someone.
Well if they killed someone, they would get wanted..

Well if they killed someone, they would get wanted..
but you said they would get a $100 reward if they killed a criminal? do you mean if they killed an innocent then they would get wanted?

It's okay I guess. People just run around killing each other. It's really really fun though if you get a group of like 3, and just basically have a crime-fest. Drive-bys and stuff.

Furdle, the way you are simply handling this as an "rp" is funny.

Really, a free kill detector? People get names and then you make people talk "in quotes" and type in their actions, not blindly shoot at each other for no reason.

Furdle, the way you are simply handling this as an "rp" is funny.

Really, a free kill detector? People get names and then you make people talk "in quotes" and type in their actions, not blindly shoot at each other for no reason.
You didnt read the OP did you?

This is a roleplay of GTA online, in which people aimlessly kill eachother.
I think I 'hit the nail on the head' with this server.

but you said they would get a $100 reward if they killed a criminal? do you mean if they killed an innocent then they would get wanted?
I mean, if a cop kills an innocence they get $50 and a wanted level. If a cop kills a criminal, the criminal will go to jail and the cop will get $100
If a criminal kills an innocent or cop, they get $50 and a wanted level.

Oh, sorr-
wait that isn't an RP???

You should just pull a script together or use VCE that has cops as bots.

I will come there as soon as Blockland works online