Parallax | The Drama Continues!

Author Topic: Parallax | The Drama Continues!  (Read 17379 times)

His posts speak for themselves.
His profile.

Yeah, so if you have not read any topic in the last few months you should know that Parallax is handicapped. Everyone who has actually read topics in the last few months already knows that this is a fact. He goes into threads and derails them with his stupidity and is shocked and amazed when he is regarded as what he is, an idiot.

It is very funny too that he joined the forums to post about his game and his addons. This is just what he said, not what he actually joined for. It is very plausible that he is just in fact a handicapped 9 year old, a troll, or both.

Also, the thread that sparked this drama can be viewed here.

Thank you based muslim

Ah forget, I just bumped the old drama and I didn't see this... Sheit...
Well I guess I'll just quote it and put it here too, just because.

Oh lawd, I know it's a stretch for a bump, but some new evidence (Not really evidence, just him being stupid) has arisen.

First off, there's this topic. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=250338.0
It just starts off with BDX asking "What am I gonna do on my 16th birthday?" then some people start to insult BDX, BDX flips out and gets really mad and says that everyone is derailing etc, and then it just degenerates into him constantly spouting diarrhea from his mouth (Like thinking e-maxx is maxx, etc. etc.), eventually, he gets out-wrecked, and locks the thread in shame.

Next, this is something that happened a while ago but I neglected to post it until I got some more things to post about BDX.

By the way, is it against the rules to post pictures of PMs? Someone that isn't BDX tell me please.

BDX followed me into a counter strike game not too long ago just to bug me. He started talking stuff about me and I asked him why he followed me, and he said to apologize. What, so you were going to talk stuff about me and THEN apologize? lol.
Also, reupped on tinypic.

fingers crossed that he won't take these down too.

Also, the thread that sparked this drama can be viewed here.
It's funny because you're in the wrong here. You see, the topic was about things I should do on my birthday and all you people did was hurl insults and derail it.

This is absolutely hilarious guys, never ceasing to amaze me with your deadpan stuck-up attitudes and themes of communism and 4chan derpiness.

Stop making drama topics.

communism and 4chan derpiness

what the forget??? Also, dismissive AGAIN.

It's funny because you're in the wrong here. You see, the topic was about things I should do on my birthday and all you people did was hurl insults and derail it.

This is absolutely hilarious guys, never ceasing to amaze me with your deadpan stuck-up attitudes and themes of communism and 4chan derpiness.

Maybe your thread would have gone down better if you werent a total stuff all the time

what the forget??? Also, dismissive AGAIN.
Again? Where's the first time.

Maybe your thread would have gone down better if you werent a total stuff all the time
I didn't do stuff, you're in the wrong, it's your fault.

You have no room to talk.
You have no room to talk.

I didn't do stuff, you're in the wrong, it's your fault.
Yeah, you're all wrong!
I'm clearly right in every way!

Oh boo hop the forums don't like you
Couldn't loving imagine why