Author Topic: Aoki a badmin?  (Read 4175 times)

So, If you've ever joined Aokis CityRPG, you probably knew he was an starfish. There's a lot more to it, His admins are terrible... And of course everybody kisses his ass and blesses the ground he walks on when he joins.
Be careful you don't talk to him,  This poor chap asked him to reload bricks, next thing you know.. Aoki and his admins are picking on the fellow.... Like using console commands to control other people... and setting their tags to awful hateful things like "Kill me" and "I'm handicapped". Aoki really needs to shape up.. I don't know what people find in him \:

might does not make right but it IS his server, you can simply disconnect.
all he did was change clan tags.
also, there is no proof
and i'm really starting to think you stole my name

yeah, it's not like servo is actually a real word or anything

servo2
xSetrox

i don't see it.

You aren't gonna get anywhere without proof. Provide some screenshots or something, because if not,

servo2
xSetrox

i don't see it.
setro2
servo2
i think that's what he means.

setro2
servo2
i think that's what he means.
Thread is now about Setro's name

might does not make right but it IS his server, you can simply disconnect.
You just loving dismissed almost the entire drama section. I hate it when people do this. Reporting badmins is one of the things drama was made for.

You just loving dismissed almost the entire drama section. I hate it when people do this. Reporting badmins is one of the things drama was made for.
That is not dismissive.
Dismissive is when you say "who cares" or similiar statements

His admins are terrible... And of course everybody kisses his ass and blesses the ground he walks on when he joins.
Im a nice admin :c
and i dont kiss his ass and praise him or anything
i just act like hes a normal person and say hi

he's not that bad unless you do something stupid in front of him

Yeah, Aoki is a nice guy.
He really doesn't do stuff like this.
Which makes me want proof even more and question whether this topic is real or fake

Aoki is fine, just don't give him eval access....

Just don't give him eval access....
Even though this part isn't relevant, still, just don't.

He is usually an starfish to people that feeds off of him, so basically if you react back when he does something stupid, either disconnect or just say nothing.