Author Topic: [Server] Server_CustomTags ~ Saving and Loading custom tags.  (Read 3627 times)

Server_CustomTags

I made this because I wanted custom tags for my server, so I decided why not release it too!

@ Features @
  • Custom Tag setting.
  • Admin only!
  • Able to tell if you changed a persons tag or not.
  • One simple command to do so.
  • Saving and loading! Hurrah.

@ Command / Usage @
  • /SetTag PlayerName CustomTag, (Can be no more than one word, also Admin Only)

For a more clear understanding. This sets peoples clan prefix to [whatever](the brackets are white, but they can't be here because of the white background)(brackets and colors included).
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:31:08 PM by Starzy »

Nice.
Can you make it automatically load?

I've been looking for this for ever.

Can it do colors too?

Like /SetTag Radioactive \c4[\c3RADO\c4]

?? pls

For a more clear understanding. This sets peoples clan prefix to [whatever](the brackets are white, but they can't be here because of the white background)(brackets and colors included).
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 03:44:02 PM by jes00 »

Nice.
Can you make it automatically load?
It auto loads upon server startup, I might add an option to change the color to whatever. And thanks Jes i'll add to op.
I've been looking for this for ever.

Can it do colors too?

Like /SetTag Radioactive \c4[\c3RADO\c4]

?? pls
Fyi look in the Server.cs (Open it with Notepad or some other program that can)
Code: [Select]
            %client.clanPrefix = "\c6[\c5" @ $TaggedPlayer[%client.BL_ID] @ "\c6]"; // Change the \C#Numberhere to whatever between 1 and 8 with 1 and 8 being included.
and swap the \c's with whatever color so
Code: [Select]
            %client.clanPrefix = "\c4[\c3" @ $TaggedPlayer[%client.BL_ID] @ "\c4]"; // Change the \C#Numberhere to whatever between 1 and 8 with 1 and 8 being included.
In another update i'll add different colors it's just I am busy with highschool.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 11:03:01 PM by Starzy »

Where does it save to? I could see this being useful if you could edit a .txt file in your config, and put all your names in there, along with the tags to change to.

Where does it save to? I could see this being useful if you could edit a .txt file in your config, and put all your names in there, along with the tags to change to.
*/config/server/customtags/list.cs
iirc

can you add bitmap to the tags?

can you add bitmap to the tags?
Yes, you can add <shadow:x:y> <shadowcolor:ffffff> if you wanted, you can also add <color:ffffff> but the first tag will always be white, keep that in mind.

Yes, you can add <shadow:x:y> <shadowcolor:ffffff> if you wanted, you can also add <color:ffffff> but the first tag will always be white, keep that in mind.
Does it support backslash colours?

Does it support backslash colours?
I havn't tried yet, I would assume not. If anyone wants to try they can, i'm too busy.