Author Topic: Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)  (Read 42292 times)

don't know if this joke has already been made but screw it

Looks like he

Ported

a working version of RTB into BL.

Looks like the irc.centralchat.net domain finally shut down and they moved to irc.voltirc.net. You should be able to just change it in the files, but I'll release a version that connects to the correct domain relatively soon.

Hey Port. When do you think adding friends and downloading add-ons will make it's way into the new rtb?

the irc doesn't connect

Looks like the irc.centralchat.net domain finally shut down and they moved to irc.voltirc.net. You should be able to just change it in the files, but I'll release a version that connects to the correct domain relatively soon.

shouldn't that take like two seconds

http://puu.sh/74rMz/a1c73f53c9.zip
still doesn't work.

are you even testing these? lol. anyone know of a reliable rtb irc patch add-on?

still doesn't work.

are you even testing these? lol. anyone know of a reliable rtb irc patch add-on?

Nope.

How to I open up the IRC?
I cant find any option in the control menu regarding opening up the IRC
EDIT: Nvm found it

Cant find a bind regarding to open up the IRC release a new version with a keybind

Usually when i download the RTB system on my Blockland it gives me the SQ LITE error. Ill give it one more chance.

So I have block land on steam. And I put the ziped file in my addons folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockland\add-ons and I dont know how to use it nothing is poping up when I hit f4 please help

So I have block land on steam. And I put the ziped file in my addons folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockland\add-ons and I dont know how to use it nothing is poping up when I hit f4 please help
Go to the controls tab in the options menu and scroll down til you see something like ''Return to Blockland'', check out what it's bound to and change it if you want to

IRC Help does not work.

Also, could you add the old Add-On Manager? I'm tried going through the default add-on selection when you "start a Game"