Author Topic: Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)  (Read 42429 times)

IRC Help does not work.

Also, could you add the old Add-On Manager? I'm tried going through the default add-on selection when you "start a Game"
Uh... What, you can't bring the old one up

Does this still work? because RTB had closed :/

Are there any pictures?

I no longer have the old one, cause, this overwrites it.

Thank you, though, I can't figure out how to PM people. Yes, I searched up a tutorial for that, but, I couldn't find anything even related to that. If you could make a video or just tell me how to do those things it will be gladly appreciated.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 11:21:52 AM by Chris72003 »

whaz bam mean?
Btw, THANK YOU!!!

Do you want an IRC server to use instead of Volt? I bought a VPS yesterday and I'm trying to find some uses for it.

i know thenoob is banned
but wow this reply was really dumb

Are the controls the same?

Do you want an IRC server to use instead of Volt? I bought a VPS yesterday and I'm trying to find some uses for it.

Well I don't know, the only reason I use VoltIRC is because it's the spiritual successor to CentralChat which RTB originally used.

Are the controls the same?

On the beta version, yes.

Im probably being a idoit right now but..do you move it just to addons because i tried itmwith another rtb thing and it didn't work

You do. Don't unzip it, just put the file in the add-ons folder.

are you daft
this isn't just RTB client. this is his own rtb server prefs it's like old rtb basically.