Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)

Author Topic: Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)  (Read 42025 times)

I sure hope this works... Seriously, I hope it works because I want Blockland to have a color sets tab and others!  :nes: <(I hope it works too!)  :iceCream: <(Please work...)  :panda: <(I'm a panda, and I want it to work on Blockland!)  :cookieMonster: <(COOKIEEEEEEEEEEES! AND I HOPE IT WORKS ON BLOCKLAND! COOKIEEEEEEEE!)  :cookie: <(This might work... AAAAAH ITS A COOKIE MONSTER!!!)
You won't last long here

Seriously, why was server control cut from this?
I want both IRC and SC.

Seriously, why was server control cut from this?
I want both IRC and SC.
It wasn't? I have this exact copy and both of them work just fine.
IRC works, and server control should work.

It's just that pressing Shift + Tab on Steam opens the interface.
binding makes more sense now :3 Shift+Tab Doesnt Know What It really Does

The addon itself screwed up my keybind, so tell me what I need to put in the prefs file for RTB for the keybind "f4"

Nice,this version here work :D

how do I open the overlay?

i dont even see anything that says RTB or return to blockland its called something

hey guys i know where the RTB keybind is!

anyways its too damn high

it work flawless :D
you should add some server feature,such as the "add to favourite" server feature,i'd love that

it work flawless :D
you should add some server feature,such as the "add to favourite" server feature,i'd love that
This isn't some new addon that's going to have a ton of features. This is an old, dead addon that was hacked up just enough to get it in a barely-stable state. It only really has 1 feature and that's server control, nobody's on the IRC and we have steam. It used to have a cool IRL, a mod manager, and just a lot of neat stuff. BAM will be pretty cool though, although I know Fooly Cooly is picking back up an addon he made a long time ago back when RTB was not out for retail--we'll have to see which one succeeds.
okay seriously how the forget do i do this. it's in my add-ons but it doesn't appear anywhere ingame.
Open up the rtb prefs in sublime text 2 and scroll down till you see where the keybind option for the hud is. It's not that useful though.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 04:36:11 AM by superdupercoolguy »

how does it work with rtb
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 08:04:15 PM by Vitawrap »

You get a cookie for this post  :cookie: