Author Topic: Badspot: will you keep working in Blockland?  (Read 13718 times)

Well,you made the blockland by your self...but,I pretty worry about...will you keep working on blockland and make it better and better.or you will go working on other games and make blockland become one of your history work,like age of time?

I very want to see blockland become mass online game,even can at same place with ROBLOX,it a company but it still start from one person,so as minecraft.
I wish you can lead blockland in to that! :cookieMonster:
also thank you for made such awesome game.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 01:23:35 PM by Badspot »

he didn't make blockland completely by himself

So he has a team,or you mean the game engine?
If he has a Dev team,that will be such awesome as my sweet holy ice cream!

So he has a team,or you mean the game engine?
If he has a Dev team,that will be such awesome as my sweet holy ice cream!
Kompressor works on it.

didn't kompressor only really help badspot with growing the octagon tree or somethig

didn't kompressor only really help badspot with growing the octagon tree or somethig
Kompressor was the guy who wrote the octree (why you have 256k bricks), physics, and shaders.

press f2 when you are ingame.

Kompressor was the guy who wrote the octree (why you have 256k bricks), physics, and shaders.
how do you write a tree??

fancon makta( }
plaz maktray i gav cokie to drav danks
her bobs ( . Y . )
)}

proven to work.

This is how I write it, but please be aware other people's styles may be different. I think you should look into it.

Badspot

• Administrator
Let me help you out with that topic title.  There.

Right now the truth is that Blockland makes too much money for me to ignore it.  There are too many people expecting updates and fixes.  I've dabbled in other games but I haven't fully committed because they probably wouldn't sell as many copies as Blockland.  I can already hear the cries of "sell out!", but that's the way it is.  I don't think I have ever compromised my morals to get more sales, so you cannot shame me for success (especially while other people are shaming me for not being successful enough).

Naturally, Blockland is not as engaging for me to work on as it used to be (what were you working on 10 years ago?  Is it still entertaining for you?) - but I would still like to improve it.  I'd like to get the game to a slightly more self sustaining place, where user generated content feeds back into the game with little or no input from me.  I guess I've been saying that for years but it's still true.  I guess that means I have to make workshop go.  

I'd like to get the game to a slightly more self sustaining place, where user generated content feeds back into the game with little or no input from me.  I guess I've been saying that for years but it's still true.  I guess that means I have to make workshop go. 
this will never happen if you leave torquescript like the way it is.