Hata's Footsteps [2/10/14]

Author Topic: Hata's Footsteps [2/10/14]  (Read 6823 times)

Hata's Footsteps

Features:
- No footsteps while swimming
- Better movement detection
- More lego-esque sounds
- tapping forward will produce the same effect as holding the walk key

Download
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:30:16 PM by tommybricksetti »

You should add a landing sound after you jump and hit the floor and a crouching sound when you crouch. No point in holding C to walk quietly when crouching is faster and makes no noise.

Swimming sounds too would be nice.

I went in the water, went out and then I stopped making footstep sounds. Even after I am finished swimming I can no longer hear footsteps until I ctrl K.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:46:13 PM by No, I am not Lord Tony! »

Did you fix where, when you're using a plane, you hear footsteps?

k thanks :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: aaa im new to the forums and am probably gonna get banned from NES's  :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

k thanks :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: aaa im new to the forums and am probably gonna get banned from NES's  :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:
Don't spam emotes. It will get you banned.

k thanks -spamsnip- aaa im new to the forums and am probably gonna get banned from NES's  -spamsnip-

Uhh

First of all:
How did you know you could get banned for them?
Second of all:
If you knew you could, why did you post them?

So you just can't resist spamming them or something ?

So you just can't resist spamming them or something ?
he's been here for a week already and made 11 posts already so i guessed he just wants to be banned

Will you be limited to only one kind of footstep sound?
I really don't like the promise of "legoesque" SFX.