Author Topic: Hata's Footsteps [2/10/14]  (Read 6819 times)

Like I said. You can no longer hear sounds when you leave water. This happens until you die.

Like I said. You can no longer hear sounds when you leave water. This happens until you die.
That problem doesn't occur on my server.

That problem doesn't occur on my server.

Join my server later then, got me on steam?

you should add grass, sand, gravel, wood, metal, plastic, water (shore), ice and glass sounds

you should add grass, sand, gravel, wood, metal, plastic, water (shore), ice and glass sounds

and it will take about an hour for people to join your server.

How big would each sound file be?

Port made one that has a load of footsteps but each brick needs to be evented manually to set it's footstep sound so nobody uses it

Can you fix the water glitch first like I've been saying that people keep ignoring me on. It breaks the loving mod.

There appears to be a glitch where no damage is applied on damaging water from the environment editor. Fix pls

The mod is still broken for me whenever someone goes in water. Probably because I use drowning vehicles and oxygen mod.

There appears to be a glitch where no damage is applied on damaging water from the environment editor. Fix pls

Then this guy here has this issue with water.

redownload

Still broken. I can't hear footsteps when I get out of water.

I liked this mod but I guess I just have to use another. This was the only mod that worked with bots too.

I have to loving ctrl+k each time just to loving hear my own footsteps just because I touched water.

Chill out bro, try re-downloading again, this time I actually tried to fix it, even though it doesn't happen for me.

Port made one that has a load of footsteps but each brick needs to be evented manually to set it's footstep sound so nobody uses it

I never added the handicapped event system. It was whoever released it that did. The original used colors and 3D area definitions.