Cohort – ▁▅▇▂▅▃█▇▅▃▅▅▄▅▇▁ Asstetics of booty

Author Topic: Cohort – ▁▅▇▂▅▃█▇▅▃▅▅▄▅▇▁ Asstetics of booty  (Read 31670 times)

i hope that's not poopy

"Cave Johnson Here!"
"Sorry we have to route you through here, but never mind!"
"Welcome to explosive diarrhea center, where we inject explosive diarrhea into your star fish and hope it comes back out in the largest, uhhh... THING"

Ive been working on Boss Mobs for no real reason. Got another finished on top the one that I had completed.
Actually got textures on the new one.

Bot Dreadnaut Beserker w Sword (View in 3D)

Bot Armored Charger (View in 3D)

The guy with the sword is roughly 2x bigger than a player, and the halberd one is just a touch taller.
Fight styles are already decided.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 06:53:47 PM by Mr.Noßody »

idk what it can be used in but, i really like the models, as i said before, they looks very blockostyle, its a really good job! we should build a lil map for this!

sylvanor, can you get a server up? i'd be down to build a cool medieval arena

I wanted to make these boss mobs for a dungeon crawler style gamemode: something that I haven't seen done effectively yet.

My idea was to make a randomized dungeon run where mobs and bosses drop money/materials/weapons with the intention for the player to find a fighting style they enjoy then upgrade their weapons to help them fight in the dungeons.
Id want to go for a ranged/melee/magic tri-ranged fight tree, where melee does the most but is close quarters, ranging does less damage but at a distance, and magic is for status effects burn/freeze/poison, heal. Basic Tank/Healer/DPS dungeons.

Dungeons would reset and generate after the end boss of that dungeon is defeated while the players buy and upgrade their weapons in town.

Players would spawn in a hub-word type town where there's shops and such:

-Food/potions shop :for buying health and effect items
-The Blacksmith :for a fee/materials, will upgrade your weapon letting you do more damage
-The Runeforge :Where players can enchant their weapons for status effects IE: Poison, Fire, ice
And various other shops where materials and other weapons can be bought/sold.

Dungeons would need to ramp up in difficulty as "rounds" advance. Once you die in the dungeon, you cant re spawn until that dungeon is completed. Completing a dungeon will award all players still alive with a bonus cache of money to give incentive to not die.

This is why I was so excited about the special "built brick" project that was being discussed earilier because it had the ability to take a complex dungeon and generate it into separate 1 brick segments allowing for large elaborate dungeons to generate with optimal speed.

Edit: Oh, and here is a colored version of the big sword guy with a player model for a size reference.
Bot Deadnaught Berserker (View in 3D)

(Colors not final)

Anti: ill get you a server for tomorrow. Any add ons you need?

Mr.nobody: I will help you as much as I can because I live the idea. But do you have a coder? Or can you script ?

But do you have a coder? Or can you script ?

No and no.

My problem in a nutshell.
:C

Also, If this idea is to ever fly, Id want to create custom NPC bots for ALL NPC's and mob monsters.
Of course, most would be minifig edits adding clothes messing around with body proportions.
(Ive never seen a fat Blockhead, Id like to make one)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:40:00 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Anti: ill get you a server for tomorrow. Any add ons you need?
all the custom bricks possible, maybe some medieval stuff. and a cool colorset

Mmmh.
I'll get you a nice selection of custom add ons and a private color set

dope, and anyone else, including nobody, if you want to contribute please do.

dope, and anyone else, including nobody, if you want to contribute please do.
Wow, I want to stop by.

Holy cow, I love the build-to-brick thing. I've thought it would be cool to make detailed bricks like that to make gigantic cities, but that is even better than just plain house models made bricks. Amazing.