Ephailtes Demoted

Author Topic: Ephailtes Demoted  (Read 33506 times)

i think all of the members of the nigerian cunts would make excellent mods

you could call him ephailtes, now, couldn't you

I could honestly see why he jumped off the forum train, whether it's pursing college or to get away from the stuff that happens here.

Oh well.

I could honestly see why he jumped off the forum train, whether it's pursing college or to get away from the stuff that happens here.

Oh well.

He left because the development of Blockland wasn't being taken seriously.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215339.msg7286702#msg7286702

Mainly this one though : http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251183.msg7268062#msg7268062

DONT BE A SLAMMER1337 KIDDIES

READ THE ENTIRE TOPIC BEFORE POSTING

Greek or Destroyer?

Why not both?!
I think both destroyer and greek2me would make great mods

Haha you think I want one of the most thankless positions on the internet? I don't want to deal with the idiocy here.

I think Badspot and Rotondo would make good mods.

It's also hard for ephialtes because he lives all the way in london while Badspot, Rotondo, and Kompressor practically live near each other.

It's also hard for ephialtes because he lives all the way in london while Badspot, Rotondo, and Kompressor practically live near each other.

ephialites is also gay which makes it really hard for badspot and them to not discriminate against him

Yes, you'd have noticed that somebody else noticed if you had read the topic.
more like eFAILtes
no really i forgot how you spell it

Well who says badspot needs 2 mods?
The thing about Ephialtes is he was really active. Rotondo doesn't post anymore and badspots on a few times a day. Greek2me isn't active all the time, but he would make a good moderator.

Greek2me isn't active all the time, but he would make a good moderator.
Haha you think I want one of the most thankless positions on the internet? I don't want to deal with the idiocy here.

Comr4de for moderator

for my first action i promise to remove kebab and make good remove

more like eFAILtes
no really i forgot how you spell it
ephi alt es