Another 15 respect coins for whoever figures out who "Kitty Moonlight" is.

Author Topic: Another 15 respect coins for whoever figures out who "Kitty Moonlight" is.  (Read 6531 times)

Posts with that minimal amount of intelligence to identify someone who knows what they're doing here, but with content that just screams "too dumb to live." Almost certainly a troll. Career highlight can be found here.
Ideas?

i think its one of those people whose blockland experience mainly consists of family rps and the like that roll on in here occasionally

i think its one of those people whose blockland experience mainly consists of family rps and the like that roll on in here occasionally

That seems fairly plausible. Certainly has that right air about them.

I want to know what turns him/her on. We could become good friends if I knew that.

Given that she showed up on here with screenshots as drama evidence on Spencer2015 from a "wolf rp" (which I happen to unfortunately recognize), yeah, this appears to be pretty accurate.

I want to know what turns him/her on. We could become good friends if I knew that.
Unnecessary, man.

woah woah woah that did not sound right.

LOL

I see kitty in family RPs when I watch brick play
sometimes
brick isn't always playing family RPs he's usually building or racing

OH GOD LOL

Hilarious, apparently this is the word of the day.

She is a person with a horrible life who also gets teased every day and no one gives a crap about her, nor her past. Thanks.

And actually is nice, but people don't give a crap and just tease her.

She is a person with a horrible life who also gets teased every day and no one gives a crap about her, nor her past. Thanks.

/thread