Author Topic: "Kitty Moonlight" Ultimate Forums and Blockland idiot.  (Read 2758 times)

As Supreme Chancellor of Blockland, and Master of Respect Coin, I declare the hunt on!
If you dont understand what I am referring to, you really should keep up with the latest in blockland.

She seems to be your typical pre-teen hyperactive internet fangirl. She'll prolly mellow out over time, most of em do. Except the ones who hang out on sites that encourage hyperactive internet fangirls/fanboys. They just get worse.
As Supreme Chancellor of Blockland, and Master of Respect Coin, I declare the hunt on!
If you dont understand what I am referring to, you really should keep up with the latest in blockland.
no fuku m8
seriously the hunt was over in the last thread.
let's not go overboard.

King you seem kind of like douche.

She seems to be your typical pre-teen hyperactive internet fangirl. She'll prolly mellow out over time, most of em do. Except the ones who hang out on sites that encourage hyperactive internet fangirls/fanboys. They just get worse.
I've dated one of those. Trust me, they only get worse regardless of outside influences. A lost cause.

God, that must have been during my hiatus.

I've dated one of those. Trust me, they only get worse regardless of outside influences. A lost cause.
I dunno, I've known a few who mellowed out over time.

Badspot

• Administrator
It seems like you're all harassing this person for no reason.  What was their crime exactly?  Posting about cats twice?

Yeah let's all bandwagon behind a guy with the username "brown town blaze".