Author Topic: H&K Armory  (Read 4582 times)

UPDATE 3/22
  • THERE'S 5 NEW forgetIN WEAPON MODELS COME CHECK IT OUT

I wanted to relese this very unfinished weapon expansion for H&K's pack because I think it's a waste just letting it sit on my desktop and has enough content to be of use.
    I can't bring myself to continuing to work on it and I'm honestly bored of modeling after real life guns up the ass to the point where it makes my head hurt adding in every little feature.
    The model quality difference is also a bit steep because my modeling skills developed over the course of this pack although I actually like how each of these came out.

There are no custom sounds or CI. My modeling style is basically a corruption of Khain's except for a few things like how I animate my hammers, etc.
    The original pack was supposed to have a lot more but I ended up only getting the pistols and machinepistols done; they should be more or less balanced but just let me know how you feel about them and I'll make changes.

To differentiate these weapons they're marked with an AR: prefix.

yo dogg lemme try this stuff
    Requires H&K Weaponry

Here's each weapon with a brief description of each (no pics):
    Code: [Select]
    PISTOLS:
    Webley 1911
    -An obscure, classic handgun that allows great stopping power without overbearing recoil.
    G20
    -This very powerful handgun dishes out heavy damage with an above average mag size.
    Eagle-941
    -A jack-of-all trades pistol focusing on accuracy and fire rate.
    Super Blackhawk
    -A big-game hunting revolver that packs a huge punch with magnum ammunition.

MACHINE PISTOLS:
    Skorpion
    -A high accuracy submachine gun that deals very high damage at close range.
    TEC-9
    -A crudely converted pistol with good damage drop off but low accuracy with a very high rate of fire.
    VP70
    -A compact, low-recoil 3-round burst pistol.
    Enjoy!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:28:39 PM by Gumba Jonny »

No pix no clix1111!!1

I'll try these out tomorrow

well okay let me think of something
oh oh WAIT

looks like santa claus of color came to town with his trusty Eagle-941!

and he's about to bring justice to some fugitives on the run armed with...

...a G20 and a TEC-9!!

Try and make things like combat rifles or explosives next

really love that people are making expansions on the weapon pack. taboo's and this pack should be cool together.

only things i don't like are the super blackhawk revolver and the webley. the webley just seems a bit too skinny, i prefer to use the 1911 in taboo's. as for the revolver, the handle is pretty weird.

the other guns are great though.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 08:02:15 PM by Sami2ss »

Try and make things like combat rifles or explosives next
i was going to originally but then this happened lol

OKAY GUYS I UPDATED THIS PACK

I replaced tHe Webley 1911, Eagle-941, VP70, and Super Blackhawk wIth better looking moDels because i thought it over and deciDEd they didn't fit iN with the rest of the H&K pack. They look a ton better in my opinion; the gun you see in the OP is the Eagle-941's new model.
I CHose to remove the VP70's stock becAUse when I was remaking it I deCided tHAT there was no way to remake it without it looking out of place or like stuff so now you just kind of have the normal little pistol. Even then I think it looks kind of ehh anyway so I may remodel it later.

Download it and check it out!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 06:17:06 PM by Gumba Jonny »

that is the worst easter egg ever

that's like finding an easter egg, opening it up, and inside is a big gun-shaped hunk of feces

that is the worst easter egg ever

that's like finding an easter egg, opening it up, and inside is a big gun-shaped hunk of feces
WELL forget OKAY i really want people to use it but hide it as a joke

can you at least use it as a big bat

like a big gun shaped golf club

can you at least use it as a big bat

like a big gun shaped golf club
but it shoots hot lead at a whopping 4 rounds a second
is that not good enough??

wait are you telling me that it doesnt jam at all

like youve dropped the one exotic thing about it it might as well just be a normal gun then

alright i'll think of something but just realize that the gun already sucks ass as is and it would be an ungodly thing to do you monster

me no likey neither

Looks a bit large like Bushido said and it just looks...different...

everyone knows the gun was stuff though

having the gun- which is, as an easter egg, not really supposed to be 'part of the pack' in the first place- be hilariously, disarmingly stuff is more interesting then having it be fieldable but just a bad weapon