Author Topic: GTAV Wasted  (Read 9041 times)

Since GTAV pretty much sucks, you should have made it similar to San Andreas' WASTED death, which has no change in timescale whatsoever, just shakes the screen back and forth.

You could try using code from this to get the slow-mo working
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=232732.0

Since GTAV pretty much sucks, you should have made it similar to San Andreas' WASTED death, which has no change in timescale whatsoever, just shakes the screen back and forth.
xsetrox, the person who suggested the add-on, wanted it from GTA V. I don't think I will make a San Andreas version though.

Always wear your seat belt!
but the seatbelt only broke and betrayed him

Why is everyone getting hung up over the slo mo

In multiplayer GTA V it doesn't do that so what's the fuss

uhh Queeba you just said you couldn't code, advanced bot gave you the fix but you didn't fix it, you're now attempting to remove it, and you'll probably break the thing. You just packaged it by making it into a .zip and adding description.txt, I think you're doing this for attention and "credit". Please don't release stuff if it's broken and certainly don't release something thats not yours and claim credit for it.

why did you release this

this was really poorly made
the text should be displayed in the middle of the screen and other issues.
I mean, the idea is neat.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 11:47:35 PM by Nal »

This was a waste of an add-on!

uhh Queeba you just said you couldn't code, advanced bot gave you the fix but you didn't fix it, you're now attempting to remove it, and you'll probably break the thing. You just packaged it by making it into a .zip and adding description.txt, I think you're doing this for attention and "credit". Please don't release stuff if it's broken and certainly don't release something thats not yours and claim credit for it.
I'm not going to remove it now.
It's not broken.
See - Credits Section