Shinozaki Spirit [updated 1/3/14]

Author Topic: Shinozaki Spirit [updated 1/3/14]  (Read 12139 times)

cool car :)
Uhhh, not to upset you Filipe, but they're right. Its kinda better then your cars. Sorry bro. BUT, I still like your cars filipe.

Uhhh, not to upset you Filipe, but they're right. Its kinda better then your cars. Sorry bro. BUT, I still like your cars filipe.
Um since when me and Pentium are even competing?

Um since when me and Pentium are even competing?
since ever. life is a competition.

This car's roof is too high. It looks like a KIA racecar-wannabe or something.

5/10 filipe is better gg nice try

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it!

Yes, the car is sort of based on the Nissan Silvia, but not exclusively; the rear-end is from a 240SX, and the front is (unintentionally) from a Skyline. Also, I'm probably not going to add customization, at least not right away; for one, I don't know how to do it, and, more importantly, I don't have any good design ideas.

Doing the shading was actually quite easy; I simply applied smooth shading to the whole model and applied edge splits where I wanted sharp edges. Also, I should probably point out that I used the edge split modifier, and only applied it when I exported the model.

This car's roof is too high. It looks like a KIA racecar-wannabe or something.

5/10 filipe is better gg nice try

Really? Well do you want your hat or your loving head through the damn roof? That might be painful! :o

Yay, you took my name suggestion! I suggested these company names to Filipe for hours but he never added them to his cars. I have an entire list of car company names to use if you make more cars.

█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█ ░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄ ░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░ ▀░▀░░▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
.......................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-":::::::::

Yay, you took my name suggestion! I suggested these company names to Filipe for hours but he never added them to his cars. I have an entire list of car company names to use if you make more cars.
I have Blender, but the part im having trouble with is I don't know how the forget do stuff and stuff . .
                                                                                                                                             ~

-Ultra Snip

You know, i don't really know why people do this. In this case, i kind of like it.
This car is great. More people should adapt to your style.

I have Blender, but the part im having trouble with is I don't know how the forget do stuff and stuff . .
                                                                                                                                             ~
Am I even talking to you?

Really? Well do you want your hat or your loving head through the damn roof? That might be painful! :o

It's an overall design flaw.

Neither I nor my hat should be going through anything.

Hey pentium, dont leave the car like this.
Add a "logo" (Some sort of S, like the silvia, meaning shinozaki)
and try to do it customizable:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242303.msg6925386#msg6925386

Hey pentium, dont leave the car like this.
Add a "logo" (Some sort of S, like the silvia, meaning shinozaki)
and try to do it customizable:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242303.msg6925386#msg6925386
or it could be like
SHINOZAKI