Author Topic: Shinozaki Spirit [updated 1/3/14]  (Read 12158 times)

is there a source image? i think the front of the car is incredibly thin, almost too thin to even be able to contain an engine block.

correct me if i'm wrong, but this car would look so much better if you thickened out the front half.

He just needs to add a bit more heigh to the bonnet part that is near the glass

But these cars are like that

He just needs to add a bit more heigh to the bonnet part that is near the glass

But these cars are like that

Yeah...

im going to do a backflip off my couch right now
ineverdid

or it could be like
SHINOZAKI
That could be on the back. But on the front needs a simple logo.

logomuch?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:51:38 AM by Zedrow2 »

Yay, you took my name suggestion! I suggested these company names to Filipe for hours but he never added them to his cars. I have an entire list of car company names to use if you make more cars.
Yeah, the name stuck with me as soon as I read it, thanks for the suggestion! I certainly wouldn't mind getting some naming help for my future (if any) projects.
Hey pentium, dont leave the car like this.
Add a "logo" (Some sort of S, like the silvia, meaning shinozaki)
and try to do it customizable:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242303.msg6925386#msg6925386
I've thought a little about vehicle customization, but I don't think I'll add it right now. It looks relatively simple, and would make adding vehicle variations easier, but the problem is that I don't have any inspiration for body kits. I might do something in the future, but don't count on it.

I've made some minor modifications to the car; firstly, I raised the bonnet a little (dunno if that is what you wanted), redid the fenders to fix some geometry errors (for no reason since nobody has complained), remodeled the center console and dashboard, and finally redid the wheel spokes. I've updated the OP with new downloads as well as new screenshots.

Well this can be a bodykit:

Or this:

And add this spoiler

I'll get this a bit clear:
Spoiler:
-None
-The one you have
-The first drift one
-The last one

Bodykits:
-Mix some drift ones, dunno

Rollcage:
-None, Windshield, Rollcage, Rollcage+Wshield

Rims:
-The default ones, some bbs-like, some advan-like,...

Air vent:
-None, Single, Double

Extras:
-Competition seats, default ones.

And maybe for the hood adding a logo, and the option of removing it

How I can do such a thing

also some logos i made, the main logo based on the silvia series:

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:14:03 PM by Threule »

First rear-wheel drive vehicle on BL? Ah... take it a step further for it to be the first vehicle to not automatically drift but instead press space to drift, on BL..

Does it make any major difference on the handling being rear-wheel drive? I coudn't have the chance to test it yet

ohgod.jpg, that's awesome  :cookie: