Author Topic: 2x4 Pillow brick Update  (Read 4263 times)

This is my second brick i have ever made and i am happy to give out (the first failed)
This is a 2x3 pillow brick you can find it in specials

https://www.mediafire.com/?au3y152433ddped
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:58:45 AM by Daniel.S »

Why is there a cave underneath?

I know there is a cave but i did not know how to fix it
i am not good at modeling in blender

If you fix the cave, this will be extremely useful. I have no idea how to make an acceptable pillow on a bed, but this would make it easy.

If you fix the cave, this will be extremely useful. I have no idea how to make an acceptable pillow on a bed, but this would make it easy.
Ill have a go

Ill have a go
Maybe if you make another shape underneath that is like a box, but stretched into a plate that goes underneath and covers up the gap (don't make another brick for this)

Maybe if you make another shape underneath that is like a box, but stretched into a plate that goes underneath and covers up the gap (don't make another brick for this)
I have made another brick and it is less poly

Ill update it right now!

Perfect dude! Might want to update the image in op though also what pillow is the one uploaded? the small one or the big one?

Perfect dude! Might want to update the image in op though also what pillow is the one uploaded? the small one or the big one?
it is one brick you will see when you have downloaded it

Lol i have made a toilet

Lol i have made a toilet

Thanks! I really need to go! (5 Minutes later...)

Yeah thanks! Nice Toilet... I wonder where those bricks I just- (Please stand by) Went...
(The bricks went no where.)

Nice model on the toilet btw.
PS: you should add a lever that toilets need to flush... It's very clear..