[Brick] Lamppost light

Author Topic: [Brick] Lamppost light  (Read 6503 times)

give better criticism

this ^.

i see absolutely no use for this at all.

If you don't see a use for this then don't comment on it. It's as simple as that. Other people might find a use for it, so don't criticize someone just because you don't know what to do with it.

Personally I think I might use this in the future and the model is decent, so I'm downloading it.

if you're going to put your addon here then you better learn how to accept critCIAm. you can't get butthurt mad every time someone doesn't like your addon. grow up.
lmfao

It looks good, Daniel.

Well, as a suggestion for other bricks, Maybe make some Mini Empire bricks like umm...

Make a mini Building that is a brick file, Weird ik- It's just Something that I don't think nobody has tried before...

This is nice, also pass forget off not everyone is as perfect as you are

I actually kind of agree with Pass. If some people no not like it and have had a reason why then that is their criticism.

Although I wouldn't say this was a waste of time to make, I do think it is a little bad.
I would have made a legit lamp post instead.

I actually kind of agree with Pass. If some people no not like it and have had a reason why then that is their criticism.

Although I wouldn't say this was a waste of time to make, I do think it is a little bad.
I would have made a legit lamp post instead.
so where's that reason you were mentioning from pass

Not much of a reason I know
but lets stay on topic

You made like 6 threads off your addons just make it into a damn dump please.

-snip-
I learned the hard way how the community critiques add-ons. This is nothing.

Implying Pass is perfect lol.

Okay, request for the street light.  Make the poles and the light separate bricks.  That way, the light source will be in the middle of the light, rather than the entire street lamp setup.

It's a beveled 2 plate thick brick. Doesn't do much for a build.
I've also never seen a street light that had a light like that.
I'd prolly rather use a plate brick. More control that way.

I think it could be useful in many situations, good job OP.