Author Topic: Script_RemoveBricks  (Read 1733 times)

This script sets the ui name, category, and subcategory of all default, non-addon bricks to "".  Effectively removing them from the game.  You can prevent certain bricks from being disabled by just //commenting them out.

Some things to note:
  • There is probably a better method for doing this.
  • [0]This only disables DEFAULT non-addon bricks. (The ones that come with the game and can't normally be disabled.)
  • Since they ARE default, expect errors and warnings in the console.
  • [0]More than anything this is just a toy to play around with.  That's what I made it for.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sn7mswnt47r2wkw/Script_RemoveBricks.zip

Attached is a list of all datablocks affected.

EDIT: Ooh I forgot to add 1x3f to that list.  It's in the mod but just- pretend it's on the list as well.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 06:19:02 PM by Dglider »

This could be really fun for some gamemodes.

This can be extremely useful for those making gamemodes, nice work.

OOOH
I thought this was just some edit of /clearallbricks but no
This could be extremely useful
10/10

I'm gonna make a freebuild gamemode with this, in which you can ONLY build using corner bricks.

just for the record you could have just made a for loop that looped through the bricks and set all their uinames to "" which would have been more easier and robust in terms of allowing certain bricks through and such

I feel the way OP is doing it is completly wrong.
Cycle though datablockGroup and set anything with a className of "fxDTSBrick" to not show up, with the exceptions explicitly written.

i dont get it what does this do

i dont get it what does this do
allows you to disable certain default bricks

I'm gonna make a freebuild gamemode with this, in which you can ONLY build using corner bricks.
no, pine tree bricks