Author Topic: XXX  (Read 7300 times)

a randomized item chooser from set lists

ill code it later
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 05:52:18 PM by swollow »

i cant help but notice i come up with horrible stuffty names for all my addons

I like it. But there is one problem. When I use the addon. The events appear in OnActivate>Self> just fine. But sometimes I am not able to see those events. I did the /reload command and I also checked my config to see if the files are still there. Is there a way to fix this problem?

I like it. But there is one problem. When I use the addon. The events appear in OnActivate>Self> just fine. But sometimes I am not able to see those events. I did the /reload command and I also checked my config to see if the files are still there. Is there a way to fix this problem?
the events can't be added in-game due to limitations with blockland you must restart your server to get new scavenger classes added to the events, however the reload command will update the current classes you already have implemented
When I try to use the scavenge mod to have a chance of spawning a "gun" or a "none", when it should spawn nothing it spawns a printer instead! I assume because "none" is not an item, but I would still like to have a way to be a chance to spawn nothing.
added

the events can't be added in-game due to limitations with blockland you must restart your server to get new scavenger classes added to the events, however the reload command will update the current classes you already have implementedadded
I know but I've restarted the server many times. Sometimes the events are there and other times they are not. I just got on today and the events are there again.

I know but I've restarted the server many times. Sometimes the events are there and other times they are not. I just got on today and the events are there again.
all look into it, i think the problem is restarting, I know for sure if you restart blockland it will work, I'll make it work by just restarting the server

updated to 2.4
made it so restarting server will reload classes as well as some other stuff

A setscavenge event would be really useful for static randomized spawns, mostly for like rounds in a minigame