Author Topic: BLU clan - contest - Steam game giveaway  (Read 2479 times)

* The Brick Local Union 001

Hit up the gallery topic to make a vote
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252685.0
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:58:01 AM by Bisjac »

Sounds pretty exciting! Will we be able to build anything or just a tree? Also, thanks for yesterday Bisjac!

just a tree right now. we always have themed builds. and right now we getting simple and specific.

No lumberjacks allowed?

When did you bring back BLU?

I can make those mods if you would like.

I can also make mods at the exact same time.

there isn't really a history of made to order mods in this community. you guys work for steam/web store items? or cash. also don't know what rate you guys sell your work for lol

my clans server(s) are gonna be bigger this time around. I pulled in actual sponsors to pay for hosting and prizes. (and a few majorrrrrr mods I will be putting together, paid)
a big Lego fan YouTube channel, a Minneapolis Lego club (RL master builders) and another gaming clan.
we putting together something interesting :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:31:22 PM by Bisjac »

what are the mods you need made

a few regarding building contests specifically. that I hope other people will eventually use. cuz I don't think clans serve the purpose they should yet in this community. and I want to see more servers of people working on serious projects :D

for myself I need a huge specific gamemmode made that I can't get into the many details right now here.
I'll fill you guys in later openly. otherwise message me.

also this will be put together and completed quickly.  few shorts weeks even.

Messaged you for details.

Server is up. Under my name.