Author Topic: Daniel.S Brick list (added kitchen props)  (Read 27318 times)

small things which would actually look bad if not terrible with what we have now.
like an upside-down version of that 1x3 street light brick

Are these at all optimised? Like seriously there are nothing but omni quads, there are no top textures and the collisions and grids are of a basic cube. You really should put more time into your work, for the sake of making them look and work better and for people with crappy computers.

How about some sizes and shapes of the concrete bumper things that they have for cars in parking lots.

How about some sizes and shapes of the concrete bumper things that they have for cars in parking lots.
What do you mean... what are they?

shouldnt the pool balls be like round

because theyre balls

BLOCK-land

Guy's i am going to release some more bricks this month, You don't have to download them

Just use a 2x4 ramp. It always works for me.

Just build them?
I dunno, but I think it would be much better if they were 1 or 2 studs wide instead of 3

Can you model server towers? If you could I would be happy. Thanks!

I loved this pack. the pillow was like a popcorn pack thanks to you it was good enough for a popcorn bag! the house top thanks to you it was good for the teapot!! have a cookie and sundae with cookie monster, then a panda will come out of no where with a printer :)   :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :cookie: :panda: :nes:

I loved this pack. the pillow was like a popcorn pack thanks to you it was good enough for a popcorn bag! the house top thanks to you it was good for the teapot!! have a cookie and sundae with cookie monster, then a panda will come out of no where with a printer :)   :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :cookie: :panda: :nes:
Thank you :)