GUIded servers going down

Author Topic: GUIded servers going down  (Read 15918 times)

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 03:14:08 AM by Fluff-is-back »

Do I just add this to addons and it works?

Do I just add this to addons and it works?

Yes, same as any other addon

this is how you do guis for blockland

Loading screen crashes the game for me. :(
Nothing special in the console when that happens, albeit this error was spammed a ton while browsing servers:

Add-Ons/System_GuiPlus/modules/serverBrowser/main.cs (295): Unable to find object: '7077' attempting to call function 'setBinarySize'
BackTrace: ->Serverbrowser_PrevTCP::onLine

Could not locate texture: config/client/GUIPlus/serverbrowser/previews/86-40-38-110_28000.jpg (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-ons/system_blota/modules/loadingGUI/ui/defPrev.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture

EDIT: Well..

Error: cannot change namespace parent linkage for LoadingGui from GuiChunkedBitmapCtrl to GuiControl.

Loading screen crashes the game for me. :(
Nothing special in the console when that happens, albeit this error was spammed a ton while browsing servers:

Add-Ons/System_GuiPlus/modules/serverBrowser/main.cs (295): Unable to find object: '7077' attempting to call function 'setBinarySize'
BackTrace: ->Serverbrowser_PrevTCP::onLine

Could not locate texture: config/client/GUIPlus/serverbrowser/previews/86-40-38-110_28000.jpg (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-ons/system_blota/modules/loadingGUI/ui/defPrev.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture

EDIT: Well..

Error: cannot change namespace parent linkage for LoadingGui from GuiChunkedBitmapCtrl to GuiControl.

The loading gui issue looks like a conflict with an other mod.

Can't figure out the issue with the error regarding .setBinarySize
and the Cannot locate texture errors are due to my stupidity, I'll fix this now

Is there a way to sort severs by name/bricks/players while in the tiled list with the server preview?

Is there a way to sort severs by name/bricks/players while in the tiled list with the server preview?

Not as of yet. Sorting is only enabled in the list view due to laziness currently.

When will you make LAN work? Favorites?

EDIT: Secondary view won't work.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:58:58 AM by Mr Queeba »

This is hot. Should make more good background images to rotate through on the main menu, same thing for the loading screen, like Munk did with his Custom Load mod.

Update already to 0.12
+ Fixed console spam
+ Fixed loading image for loadingGUI
+ Added a font auto-installer for OpenSans (should fix any missing text on loadingGUI)