Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 226218 times)

im so giddy to see the skylark model

Also,  my jaw hit a chinese man in the balls when i saw the new challenger
unfortunately the old one needs an update terribly

im so giddy to see the skylark model

Also,  my jaw hit a chinese man in the balls when i saw the new challenger
unfortunately the old one needs an update terribly
Yea I might re-model something on it since the roof is terrible.

Yea I might re-model something on it since the roof is terrible.
Do it please, you won't regret

Do it please, you won't regret
Really wanting [and needing] to anyways. I'll do that after I get back on Tuesday or possibly before I leave.

Also the Bolt Poll will be locked around the time I get back, I'll do 2 more quick updates/fixes to it, and it shall become
yours.

That Challenger, and the Vortex Nighthawk..11/10! Id suggest adding door handles to ur cars though, I don't see any except on the Vortex V2. But other then that, Amazing!

That Challenger, and the Vortex Nighthawk..11/10! Id suggest adding door handles to ur cars though, I don't see any except on the Vortex V2. But other then that, Amazing!
Well there's some on the Impalation's doors and such, but eh, I'll do it sometime.

Was at Masters server...

Nicceee..

i think i shat myself

Was at Masters server...
-snip-

Nicceee..
.... :c why you show that to public :c

I dont want to be rude to the OP, but having a poll dedicated to asking for a DL to a sought-after addon is ridiculous.

wow 22 pages i forgot to check this in a few days

Hey guys sorry if I wasn't able to reply to messages or posts. That was because 1) It was hard to find the right connection to connect to in the motel, 2) I didn't know the password, and 3) I was at the parks all day.

Anyways, it looks like I only have to reply to only one post on this forum:
I dont want to be rude to the OP, but having a poll dedicated to asking for a DL to a sought-after addon is ridiculous.
Well sORRy there. I thought it'll be nice for you to decide if it was ready to download, or it needed something else.

But now that the poll is locked now from voting, it shall be released. I did work on some progress before I actually departed, and I think it's ready to go.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 11:02:29 AM by Night_Hawk »

I've got the final progress update for the Bolt pack.

Starting off with code, there was a lot of scripts in the whole add-on that seemed to bother me, luckily I found out to fix that problem.
Code: [Select]
datablock WheeledVehicleData(SuperBoltVehicle : BoltVehicle)
{
   isCustom=1;
   type="Bolt SuperSport";
uiName = "Bolt SuperSport";
shapeFile = "./SuperBoltVehicle.dts";
maxWheelSpeed=BoltVehicle.maxWheelSpeed+17;
        defaultTire = SuperBoltTire;
        finalExplosionProjectile = SuperBoltFinalExplosionProjectile;
        engineTorque = BoltVehicle.engineTorque+750;
        engineBrake = BoltVehicle.engineBrake+500;   
        brakeTorque = BoltVehicle.brakeTorque+1200;
};

function SuperBoltVehicle::onAdd(%this,%obj)
{
   BoltVehicle::onAdd(%this,%obj);
}

Doing stuff like this saves me a lot of time and possibly less datablocks and making less scripts that are needed. I'm going to start doing that on some vehicles from there on out. And don't worry guys, everying thing speed, and brake wise is the same thing from the orginal SuperBolt.cs script file.

Besides codes, here's the pics

Thanks to Robo Dude for noticing that door handles were not on most of the vehicles, I put some on both Veyrons.

The materials on the spoilers that were open were not blank. I thought that wasn't normal, so I changed the material to blank.png.

For the hat-showing-through roof problem, I sadly cannot fix that. If I move the mounpoints down towards the floor, it'll become hard to see through the windsheild. If I moved the roof up, the model will become a total ClusterCrapperUpper, but besides that, the Bolt will finally be released shortly.