No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227342 times)

Ok when he needs suggestion I will put this in
Thanks anyways Filipe
Btw your cool

Car developers are usually not open to suggestions. Filipe, NightHawk, Turtorn, Barnabas, etc. all have a ton of vehicles to work on already.

You should, you know, not request anything until he asks for suggestions?

lol brother is funny :D
I wish I was a car developer

Oh wait...
Could I be a car developer?

I wish I was a car developer

Oh wait...
Could I be a car developer?
If you want you can try, but it takes time and pratice.

Ok then But I'm gonna need ALOT of help...

Ok then But I'm gonna need ALOT of help...
Good luck with that.

Hey nighthawk Can you do these cars I would thank you a million times
-Suggestion 1
-Suggestion 2
Since you must be new, and plus I'm in a good mood surprisingly, I'll be calm for once. I know my fellow friends has answered this already, but if you wanted an answer from me, then let me put it to you this way:

I don't take suggestions OK bud? I've got all those upcoming projects plus all the ones that are in progress. Adding more to the list or starting them straight away will take more time since all the others need some work too you know? That is why I'm saying no. I do appreciate those suggestions, but I can't accept them right now. This can go to all to those other suggesters out there, but let's all wait till these vehicles are done and progress is slow and calmed down. Or if I request suggestions (I.E Parts for certian vehicles or a particular variant ideas needed for the pack) that are needed for the pack on my terms [if you know what I mean].

You know, now maybe coming to think of it. Lets actually open a suggestion slot. You see, my mind has been blank recently working on these vehicles. I've been trying to think of some parts to add to almost all of my vehicles out there in the WIP. The only question is what exactly? I've got some parts in, but I can't think of what else to add. It's not really complete, but I need your help now! If you guys want to suggest parts for ANY vehicle or variant of the vehicle packs (Not the Family Cars pack just yet since there's no cars yet in game), it would be much appreciated! You guys may be seen in the credits section of the release vehicle topic (IE: Credits to all this, and to all that helped by suggesting parts!).

Progress will continue of coarse, but I thought I'd shout that out too!

Vinyl for Raptor, both Challengers and the Bolt v3 pls

filipe and night hawk always seem so calm

Sponsors

Fog lights on raptor

Fog lights on raptor
Check; that's been done already.

Vinyl for Raptor, both Challengers and the Bolt v3 pls
Somewhat Check, got any particular vinyls in mind?

Track variant of raptor in which the lift kit is removed so it may be optimal for Tarmac circuit racing

Also what about changeable rims/tires

Track variant of raptor in which the lift kit is removed so it may be optimal for Tarmac circuit racing

Offroad:

Police? (Stealth Fighter):

Wheels can't be changed in game, but unless using different wheels on different cars, then that's possible. I'm unsure of that track variant though. I mean, I'm wanting to get that off-road variant back in.