Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227126 times)

are you sure
Well, by console commands I'm assuming they actually can be changed. I'm saying by using an interface that was like in the old CVS when you could change wheels, however that made invalid packet bugs. It could be plausible I guess then if coded carefully, thoughtfully, and advanced/professionally.

Can you do the 2 door cutlass supreme instead? I have one of those

What happened to your modeling endeavors?

I'll think about it. My sister owns the 4-door that made it into this pack.

all to those other suggesters out there
You mean the ones that are being suggested or something?

You mean the ones that are being suggested or something?
No I mean like to all the other people that made suggestions for cars earlier like you basically.

How much do you think will the challenger modern and 1970 will take with 71 percent?

i want it

I know you all want it yes. I have been working on the modern by tweaking some things, but making parts wise, I think the modern is done with CVS Parts for now. The modern just needs the roof non-shadow casting bug fixed.

On the 1970 on the other hand it needs more parts I believe. Also it has severe shadow casting issues (both vehicles are pulling a vortex literally).

Pictures will come later on when I get the time. I have alotta' stuff to export.

If you still have some work to do on the 71 challenger, do you think you'd be able to add the 2015 model bumpers and, (if it's not on the police variant) bullbars?

Challengers with bullbars are all I ever hoped for.

If you have seen furious 7 make some parts like the green challenger

Also add the tires and whatnot from the demon charger to the 70 challenger

If you still have some work to do on the 71 challenger, do you think you'd be able to add the 2015 model bumpers and, (if it's not on the police variant) bullbars?

Challengers with bullbars are all I ever hoped for.
Bullbars?

Dam these do look good. I'll be sure to do something with this ;)

I know you won't but I would also love to see the '15 bumpers.

I know you won't but I would also love to see the '15 bumpers.
Who said I wouldn't? I think you also gave me a good idea.

Well you did get pretty far with the '10 bumpers and it's CVS parts, That's why I thought you wouldn't. And yay I gave someone an Idea on the forums XDXD.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 04:27:43 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »