New Speaker Bricks

Author Topic: New Speaker Bricks  (Read 5432 times)

Instead of doing it high-poly and flatshaded you should have smoothshaded the inward and outward faces.

The problem is that the design doesn't look very good and it's high poly to boot. It's a box with a bump in the middle and a ring around the bump. The cash register is fine because it looks good, and although it is high poly, it's still simplistic and fits blockland's general style. The speakers don't.

Seems like everything is getting more high poly and less blockland looking lately

I realy dont see why people need these prop bricks you can just build it and it looks 10 times better. Make bricks that are just look like  a LEGO block (LEGO)

I realy dont see why people need these prop bricks you can just build it and it looks 10 times better. Make bricks that are just look like  a LEGO block (LEGO)
Quoted for truth. Someday I expect to have all lego blocks in this game. At this time I might see an HD lamborghini but not the pieces i need to complete samurai set (and they might be like just 5 or 6)

I don't like the high poly look.
Doesn't fit the game style.