Author Topic: Xenos109's Mod Thread  (Read 9297 times)

Xenos109's Mod Thread

This thread is dedicated to providing downloads to Xenos109's mods.
If you have any Questions, PM me on the forums.

I am also taking requests ATM which you could either comment or PM me about that.

Xenos109's Server Mods

Level Mod

This is a server mod that allows players to level up by gaining EXP.

Details:

• Colors - Yellow [Main] Purple [Secondary]
  • Players gain a random number 1-5 of EXP per kill
  • Level is Numeric and displayed as the players clan Prefix
  • Contains RTB Prefs if you still have the system, Including Activating the mod and Difficulty [Numeric]
  • /SetLevel [targetname] [newLevel] Sets the tagets level to the NUMERIC value
  • /CheckLevel [Target] You can check other players levels, or leave out the name to check your own
  • /ResetLevel Allows you to Reset your level, you must say "/ResetLevel Accept" to accept the reset
  • Event ifLevel - Outputs to VariableTrue and VariableFalse

Plans for the Future

Taking Requests

Current Problems

• Has had previous problems with a Slayer minigame not resetting Fixed!

>>>Download<<<

XenVehicles Mod

This is a server mod that is geared towards enhancing the use of vehicles in Blockland.

Details:

• Bottom Print Speedometer for Land Vehicles
  • Bottom Print Speedometer and Altitude for Flying Vehicles
  • Gas Mod for Wheeled and Flying Vehicles
  • Events for Gas Mod
  • incrementGas - Adds gas to the vehicle
  • decrementGas - Removes gas from the vehicle
  • SetGas - Sets the vehicles gas

Plans for the Future

• My plans for this mod is to make it so you don't have to download multiple mods for all of these modifications
  • Stereo mod

Taking Requests

Current Problems

• When you go upside down in a plane, the altitude reads as 0.

>>>Download<<<
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 01:26:24 PM by yankee903 »

Hi xenos, also that level up mod is useless if it breaks slayer minigame resetting. Have you packed / parented correctly? (I'm on phone so I cannot check)

It hasn't broken the minigames resetting for me, but it did for a friend of mine, it might also have to do with another mod my friend had I've been looking into it and haven't found anything yet
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 04:58:30 PM by yankee903 »

BUMP - Updated Server_XenVehicles

Also, Tag Minigame is now in the making, I will not release untill is at least has a basic tag system running correctly

Do you think you could add an event to the mod where it checks your level? Like so:

onActivate - self - checklevel

onLeveltrue - self - spawnitem

Also I noticed that your level doesn't save on server reset.

How do we refill our cars when they run out of gas?

Do you think you could add an event to the mod where it checks your level? Like so:

onActivate - self - checklevel

onLeveltrue - self - spawnitem

Maybe at some point, I have been working on the vehicle mod for the little time I have been able to be on these past days.

How do we refill our cars when they run out of gas?

I literally just made the events, testing them now

EDIT: Events have been added, and tested for the vehicle mod

DOUBLE EDIT: Just added the ifLevel Event for level mod, works perfect and adds the onVariableTrue and False if their not already there
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 04:29:32 PM by yankee903 »

It saves when someone leaves the game, and on a tick system as well, which means it saves every 5 seconds

EDIT:

Did you get my request? Check your messages.

Yes check your inbox
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 07:53:58 AM by yankee903 »

Did you get my request? Check your messages.

Are you working on that money mod? Would love to have an actual working money mod. You should include prompts and stuff because VCE was deleted

... VCE was deleted

I can make that mod, but just FYI there is a public variable control event mod, not the same as VCE, but actually simpler than VCE

Make planes have fuel in a seprate pack? Oh if you do that could you make it if a plane gets damaged a certain amount it will leak fuel once in a while?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 12:02:39 PM by Siberian Husky »

Make planes have fuel in a seprate pack? Oh if you do that could you make it if a plane gets damaged a certain amount it will leak fuel once in a while?

Working on this Right now, I hope I don't create too many events, I might take some out, but there are events for gas and fuel, used for Wheeled and Flying Vehicles

I have a question for Xenvehicle mod it required gas mod or it already in there?