Author Topic: Xenos109's Mod Thread  (Read 9283 times)

I have a question for Xenvehicle mod it required gas mod or it already in there?
I made my own, that uses bits and pieces of ideas from the original gas mod, but it runs a little more realistic, cars start with 15 gallons, and it goes in hundreths I.E. (15 > 14.99 > 14.98....) but no previous gas mod required, actually you should get rid of the other gas mod if your gunna use mine

oh k what if it out of gas but how to refill it?

oh k what if it out of gas but how to refill it?
Using events like oninzone> Vehicle> Gasincreacement> (your number of gallons each tick it fills up at)

[UPDATE] So now there is gas in flying vehicles, also there is a max gas for flying and wheeled vehicles, different for both, also just an FYI, the Flying vehicles hold more gas, but also burn it much quicker!

For the gas mod, will you add some sort of hunger for horses and stuff like that?

For the gas mod, will you add some sort of hunger for horses and stuff like that?

since it's called a "gas" mod, probably not, unless horses eat gas? but it does sound like a cool mod I guess in a way

Of course I didnt mean gas horses. I just mean adding the gas to horses, changing the name. Same stuff, just different name for fitting

Also, it does show Gas and Speed for player vehicles atm, but the gas will not run out, and it starts at 0, so it's just no gas in a sense, but shows speed, which I might remove

Also, for the level thing, shouldnt you add some sort of setlevel so we can make on spawn set level?
Mostly for bosses and stuff.

Also, for the level thing, shouldnt you add some sort of setlevel so we can make on spawn set level?
Mostly for bosses and stuff.

you can do it with a command, but I feel like that might take away from the whole gaining exp and leveling up if you just kept changing levels, but it could be added if you REALY needed it

EDIT - Level mod slayer Not resetting is now fixed, Simple little parenting issue, enjoy

Could you make it so planes either have a higher fuel capacity or don't burn fuel quite so quick?

It goes so quickly and it is difficult to have a good flight without running out of fuel in less than 3 minutes

Plus the fact that if I fly from one island to another when they are super close to each other I fly there, pick someone up, and I can't return to base without running out of fuel

Plus the fact that if I fly from one island to another when they are super close to each other I fly there, pick someone up, and I can't return to base without running out of fuel

Try that?