New Weapon Set: VOTE NOW!! not sure when vote ends yet

Keep T+T
6 (33.3%)
Quake Weapon Set
8 (44.4%)
H&K
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Kong123's Deathrace [4.4-Beta, another topic!]  (Read 4150 times)

NEWS & UPDATES
3/4/2014 @ 8:30PM EST

• Updated the spawns to have anti-ram walls: if any vehicle is rammed into the wall, it will be respawned (zone events)
• Updated kill-gate: players that attempt to exit the gates early via wall glitching will be killed, and an announcement will be made declaring that someone attempted to cheat.
• Updated the ramp before winners area: the ramp has been doubled in height. The reasoning for this is because players USED to be able to blow up their jeeps on the first jump, and cheat their way to the winners area.

• All super-admins have been given back their administrative power, standard admins remain de-admined for Kong to review on his own.
• construction on the V2 track has had slight progression, plans for continued expansion are underway
• A new winners-area is being constructed, Kong will have the final say in whether or not it's alright

And now for a question...
In a future update, would you like to continue the use of T+T, or change to Bushido's new Quake Weapons?

hey i made that booth in the picture  :cookieMonster:

hey i made that booth in the picture  :cookieMonster:
Its cool, we use it for updates as u see ;)

Kong's thirteen. He has very little to no social skills. Not to say his administration team is potato, whenever something doesn't kong's way, he flips out. People need to stop licking his ass and let him grow up.

Kong's thirteen. He has very little to no social skills. Not to say his administration team is potato, whenever something doesn't kong's way, he flips out. People need to stop licking his ass and let him grow up.
1. Kong is 13, and you're "132," but at least he's inherently more mature than you
2. For someone with little to no social skills, he seems quite popular.
3. His administration 'team' has a fairly good track record, but if you happen to know of any flaws, please post them here and we will promptly address them. Please keep in mind, you need to be exact about this criteria in order for us to improve.
4. Kong is the host of the server, and ultimately does get to make the decision as towards who gets to stay, and who doesn't. Judging by your lack of maturity, I can tell you were banned you're a highly sophisticated person of great intelligence.
5. If not his ass, what would people lick? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Kong?
6. As an 18-year-old who operates as a Super Admin on the server, I can happily say I am very well developed, so in that sense, people have grown up.
7. Belongs in drama, or in the stupid kicks/bans megathread.

Its cool, we use it for updates as u see ;)
Glad you like it, I haven't been able to use it myself cause I'm upgrading my livestreams c: Needs a few edits here and there, but glad you like it

brother y u take my sa

yea mines gone too
This is just a hunch so take it for what it's worth
Kong is lowering the amount of admins he has
So I'd take it up with him about it, he's not very active in terms of the forums

So I'd take it up with him about it, he's not very active in terms of the forums
i can spam posts if u want me to! It would be my delite!!

I'm trying to give people admin, cause someone on the admin team already cleared the list. I may look into the soon, because I know it isn't me. I can tell you that for sure.

The server is now being hosted again.

The server is now being hosted again.

Problem is, Hammer, when I switched over like put all addons onto HammerHost server, there are some errors with events that I will be fixing today! So it will probably be up today.