I'm Kalphiter and I enjoy being butthurt

Author Topic: I'm Kalphiter and I enjoy being butthurt  (Read 12540 times)

Sorry guys but I feel I have to side with Kap on this stuff. Ephi kicked the loving stuff out of him for no reason. He deliberately provoked him constantly to get an excuse to ban him later on.

Sorry guys but I feel I have to side with Kap on this stuff. Ephi kicked the loving stuff out of him for no reason. He deliberately provoked him constantly to get an excuse to ban him later on.
And why do you think Ephi did that?

Kalph deleted a server hosted on his service because of a rumor that the owner was hacking someone else's server
Everything wiped, no warning no nothing
There was no investigation into the alleged hacking
Essentially someone said "omg this guy i deadmined is hakin me" and kalph said "omg i delete his server now" and wiped it.

And why do you think Ephi did that?

Cause Ephi is loco.

Badspot

• Administrator
Ok let's stop the revisionist history train right now.  Kalphiter was a total sperg lord and stuff on ephialtes every chance he got simply because ephi was slightly more successful than him.  I had several conversations with kalphiter where I tried to correct his behavior.  I tried talking to him like a person.  Then I tried talking to him like a child.  Then I tried talking to him as if he were a robot from another planet that needed to be programmed with human like heuristics.  Nothing worked.  Kalphiter proved to be completely unfixable.  He forced me to permaban him on 5 different accounts because he kept doing the same thing over and over again.

Did ephi and lub overreact?  Maybe, but it's completely understandable.  They actually made something and all kalphiter did was fling stuff at them. 

LOL HE BLAMED EPHIALTES FOR THAT

LOL HE BLAMED EPHIALTES FOR THAT
let me restate that
he blamed ephialtes for banning him 5 times

He forced me to permaban him on 5 different accounts because he kept doing the same thing over and over again.
Wait I thought the posts he was banned for said they were last edited by Ephialtes, indicating he banned him.

Wait I thought the posts he was banned for said they were last edited by Ephialtes, indicating he banned him.
Kalphiter might have had more than five accounts
some were Ephi bans some were Baddy bans

Prime example of abusiveness right here.
Unless you know the actual reason.

Prime example of abusiveness right here.
soo desperate to jump onto the bandwagon