Author Topic: It's all over  (Read 16914 times)

Caribou and Techblaze both can't make it for the first match so Ethan The Great and Jakob will replace them in the tournament.

The first match is in 45 minutes and the server is open!

Caribou and Techblaze both can't make it for the first match so Ethan The Great and Jakob will replace them in the tournament.

The first match is in 45 minutes and the server is open!
why does it still have a password?

why does it still have a password?
because we were missing an addon. we had to restart

ok the server is up foreal now. RTB disabled itself and won't enable no matter what we try, so we just have to use eval for now. Join people

ok the server is up foreal now. RTB disabled itself and won't enable no matter what we try, so we just have to use eval for now. Join people
I'm having the  same problem, D:, it sucks

So how long do you think the matches will be?
plus why cant I join? It says "Authentication Connection Failed"
nevermind
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:13:01 PM by GhostStar »

DONT JOIN THIS PUNKS SERVER. HE JUST STEALS IDEAS AND TAKES CREDIT FOR THEM. IT WAS REALLY MY IDEA OF A BOXING LEAGUE. Go forget a chipmunk if you support this richard.

DONT JOIN THIS PUNKS SERVER. HE JUST STEALS IDEAS AND TAKES CREDIT FOR THEM. IT WAS REALLY MY IDEA OF A BOXING LEAGUE. Go forget a chipmunk if you support this richard.

forum Self Delete

wow. That logic makes no sense. He did not say that he invented boxing. All he did was make a boxing tournament.

He copied me with 10 mins.

im sorry, did you make this build and he stole it from you? Did you make the OP and he stole the BBC from  you? I doubt it. He has done nothing wrong. He saw your post about a boxing tournament and thought it would be cool to make one.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:18:54 PM by GhostStar »

he didn't copy you at all

you're not a popular BL player like ravencroft, hence the reason his tournaments get so popular.

can i still sign up, if so, im in

Boxing is a common sport. You didn't invent it.

"Guise I have an idea for a team deathmatch league".
*Checks servers and sees them all over the place*
"OH MY GOD YOU rooster SUCKING richardS STOLE MY IDEA IM MAKING DRAMA ON YOU STUPID IDEA STEALERS I HATE YOU!!!!!!1111"

Not to mention that Ravencroft actually has more people than you. Actually you have no people.

Boxing is a common sport. You didn't invent it.

"Guise I have an idea for a team deathmatch league".
*Checks servers and sees them all over the place*
"OH MY GOD YOU rooster SUCKING richardS STOLE MY IDEA IM MAKING DRAMA ON YOU STUPID IDEA STEALERS I HATE YOU!!!!!!1111"

Not to mention that Ravencroft actually has more people than you. Actually you have no people.

except caribou