Hi

Hi
197 (56.1%)
Hi
101 (28.8%)
Hi
53 (15.1%)

Total Members Voted: 351

Author Topic: [Last Updated > 3/8/14] RTB File Downloader - v1.3 : 3 Mirror Sites  (Read 42712 times)

I can't tell if I should make a tweak to this, lol.

Bump. Remaking this, such as adding more links and a better gui.

i try downloading brick_poles and it doesnt work. actually there are very few and specific add-ons i DL and they don't appear to work. I'll be in my settings for what add-ons i want to use and they add-on will be there, but it wont be in my bricks menu.

i try downloading brick_poles and it doesnt work. actually there are very few and specific add-ons i DL and they don't appear to work. I'll be in my settings for what add-ons i want to use and they add-on will be there, but it wont be in my bricks menu.
This is one of the reasons why I am making it.

Could you make it automaticly set a site instead of having to do it yourself EVERY time you open the rtb

this is a really good idea

what you might consider is having a resource file that contains the sha1 sums of all files from the archive for local verification that they haven't been tampered with by anyone.
i can provide that list, but you should get it from multiple sources to ensure authenticity.

basically just format it TYPE_NAME.zip[tab]sha1sum
so you can readlines and use getField()
example:
Server_VehicleGore.zip[tab]c9a11343f32a01105d9e614f94511 3b1786028f5
(wtf is vehicle gore)
Vehicle gore is something badspot made for speedkart..

anyway, that huge file should compress really really well.
[/quote]

Hello when i download add ons it works but when i download colorsets it doesn't apear in new server colorsets so pls help me

Hello when i download add ons it works but when i download colorsets it doesn't apear in new server colorsets so pls help me

Please do not change the subject, you need a working copy of RTB to change colorsets or replace your default one, but make sure to back it up first.