33 (30.3%)
I love him
41 (37.6%)
He should stop copying people.
4 (3.7%)
I love him.
31 (28.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: Wtf Ravencroft  (Read 4828 times)

Lately I've realized that raven has stolen a bunch of sport ideas for Blockland. My friend was making one but "somehow" Raven made a basketball league THE DAY AFTER MY FRIEND OPENED HIS SERVER TO THE PUBLIC. Now guess what. He's copying my idea of the first boxing league on BL ever. Here's evidence.

I'll make sure to ban Wtf Ravencroft.

whats the exact problem here

1: This belongs in the "Drama" section of the forums.
2: Ravencroft's probably doing it to show how low-quality your sport tournaments are.
3: Ravencroft got involved in basketball tournaments WAY before your first post.

He's copying ideas and taking credit for them.

1: This belongs in the "Drama" section of the forums.
2: Ravencroft's probably doing it to show how low-quality your sport tournaments are.
3: Ravencroft got involved in basketball tournaments WAY before your first post.
Yes, before me. But way after my friend.

god op you're making me cringe

1. This belongs is Drama.
2. Your Boxing idea would probably go down the toilet just like your basketball league
3. You should stop making these leagues, no one seems to be interested and you're making a fool out of yourself cause you're trying to be popular so hard right now.

It now dawns on me that most kids on this game a brats that are rich and steal ideas to take credit of them.

>like making a basket tournament or boxing tournament was a rare idea

Hey guys i just got this great idea. Lets make a kart racing gamemode

It now dawns on me that most kids on this game a brats --
Says the one who is complaining.

It now dawns on me that most kids on this game a brats that are rich and steal ideas to take credit of them.
it dawns on me that most kinds on this forum don't know how to use a forum

it dawns on me that most kinds on this forum don't know how to use a forum
God dammit these anoying KINDS!

Nothing is original OP. Nothing.

He's copying ideas and taking credit for them.
you're a loving idiot, you know that

you're a loving idiot, you know that
Says the kid failing school....