6 (6.4%)
4/5
12 (12.8%)
5/5
14 (14.9%)
9001/5
55 (58.5%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author Topic: The Vortex  (Read 13704 times)

This is a very old topic and outdated, if you want a better version, go here

The along waited Vortex is finally here!

This is my first add-on to launch into the forums of the addons! If you've seen this on my server, and this topic, this is the car that everybody in the server loves, literally. After making several beta updates on this car, I've finally got it ready to upload.

The Vortex is a sporty, kind of car that is based off the Subaru Impreza WRX STi. It comes in two variants: the smooth Vortex (right), and the sporty, joy-riding Rally (left) version. The Rally is faster than the Normal, and it will drift you around corners amazingly!

Features:
  • Glow-in-the-dark lights!
  • Working steering wheels in both variants
  • The Rally Variant has a body kit compared to this Rally Subaru
  • The Rally Variant drifts, the Normal doesn't

Download Vehicle_Vortex.zip today! Link Removed, go to the forum post at the top of the OP for better version
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 06:51:38 PM by Night_Hawk »

This is very well done.

Holy crap, this is totally amazing. I wouldn't deny downloading this.
edit: Great work!

I added a poll. Tell me what you think!

I like very much. Very, very much.

iinb4someone says this isnt blocky enough

this isnt all that blocky, but its ok i guess. i really like it!

I expected something much cooler than a car. Some sweet space weapon. Time Vortex. Emitters? Still, this is a kick-ass car.

this isnt all that blocky, but its ok i guess. i really like it!
Trust me, I've been working on this a severe amount of tons trying to make the best "Bloko" i can offer. This was my result

Trust me, I've been working on this a severe amount of tons trying to make the best "Bloko" i can offer. This was my result
dont worry. i think it looks pretty good. i didn't really think that anyways. i was just saying that cos of something that shadowed said.