7 (14.6%)
I asked for them once or twice
2 (4.2%)
ive been needing these for a long time
6 (12.5%)
I have died because I have needed these so much and for so long
23 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: [Brick] Inverted corner ramps {UPDATES SOON} please make suggestions  (Read 7188 times)

But you don't have the damn 45 degree angle.

But you don't have the damn 45 degree angle.
the 45 degree and the other one (3X3X1) are already made

the 45 degree and the other one (3X3X1) are already made
in one random crap pack..

You should try to do all corners. So we dont have to search between random crap

(v2)  Added UP versions and fixed the icons.
Just for future reference you probably shouldn't post the update until the UP bricks are actually done.  Right now they have no collision at all. Right now they use the same collision as their normal counterparts.  It's not that bad I guess but anyone who downloads this now will have to redownload later.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 10:03:13 AM by Dglider »

Just for future reference you probably shouldn't post the update until the UP bricks are actually done.  Right now they have no collision at all. Right now they use the same collision as their normal counterparts.  It's not that bad I guess but anyone who downloads this now will have to redownload later.
oh. For some reason I didnt even think about that.

You should try to do all corners. So we dont have to search between random crap
alright. I will work on that tomorrow.  Or later today. And I will release that update along with the new collision.

Ok guys, I have decided that I really like making bricks. So please suggest other possible ramp ideas that you want and I will make them, but ramps only. Im not all that experienced yet. Also Dglider, I was wondering if you could help show me how to make collision DTS so I dont have  to keep bothering you.

Make 18 degree versions of this also.

Make 18 degree versions of this also.
yup. i have made the 18, 25 and 45 versions. i am just waiting for Dglider to finish the DTS files before i release them.

Also Dglider, I was wondering if you could help show me how to make collision DTS so I dont have  to keep bothering you.
That is an excellent idea.  These ramp bricks are a good place to start...  Ehm, I'll pm you my steam id and we can get something set up.  I usually use teamviewer for this sort of thing as I can point things out with my mouse and such.  Skype works too, though it's not as fancy.

My god. I have no clue why these weren't made(in a special pack, not somewhere in some brick pack I don't even remember could someone tell me what it was nevermind) until now. These were just needed. All those times when you had a roof and there was an inverted corner, but there were no bricks you knew of anywhere for that...
Danaddadan.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 05:30:54 PM by Brixmon »

Do the side textures have correct uvs?

Do the side textures have correct uvs?
nope. Could never figure out how to fix that. If you could help that would be nice oh I thought you said coords. Yes the uv are correct.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:21:08 AM by GhostStar »

Could you do 18 and 25 degree? Make it a separate download.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:32:18 AM by Crispy_ »

Could you do 18 and 25 degree? Make it a separate download.
ya ill work on them