Author Topic: Action Melee [Updated 8/29/14]  (Read 20245 times)

You should make it so that if you land on someone you kill them instantly, like the cover hanging takedown.

You should make it so that if you land on someone you kill them instantly, like the cover hanging takedown.
I could actually do that, so I'll think about it. I'm working on environmental take downs right now.

I'd quite like to see the weapon stealing return in some way. Perhaps a tackle that functions like how the multiplayer handles melee (if you miss you're open) that takes away the weapon of the person you're attacking.

I'd quite like to see the weapon stealing return in some way. Perhaps a tackle that functions like how the multiplayer handles melee (if you miss you're open) that takes away the weapon of the person you're attacking.

maybe it should be enabled/disabled in server preferences

Would you be willing to make a version with only the neck snap?

Yes! Now I have a replacement for the MClaw on my server!

I found a bug.

If Person 1 necksnaps Person 2 while Person 2 necksnaps Person 3, then Person 2's player object will be deleted.

Person 1 >> Person 2 (DIES, player won't respawn) >> Person 3 (DIES, player respawns)

Would you be willing to make a version with only the neck snap?
There is an RTB pref for disabling either.

I found a bug.

If Person 1 necksnaps Person 2 while Person 2 necksnaps Person 3, then Person 2's player object will be deleted.

Person 1 >> Person 2 (DIES, player won't respawn) >> Person 3 (DIES, player respawns)
I highly doubt that would ever happen on an actual deathmatch though

That doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed

I discovered it on gigabyteTroubador's DM, so yes it has happened on an actual deathmatch.

It happened on-

I discovered it on gigabyteTroubador's DM, so yes it has happened on an actual deathmatch.

thanks.

Free advertisement! <3

Anyway, hosting that server really reminded me that this mod needs weapon stealing again.

Perhaps you could make jet a cling on walls key that then allows you to turn and shoot 360 while held down, and also jump again to gain additional height. Not only would his allow for the flyiing tackle to be more useful, it would also allow for more vertical based maps and would also add the other awesome thing from uncharted multiplayer- the climbing.

Perhaps you could make jet a cling on walls key that then allows you to turn and shoot 360 while held down, and also jump again to gain additional height. Not only would his allow for the flyiing tackle to be more useful, it would also allow for more vertical based maps and would also add the other awesome thing from uncharted multiplayer- the climbing.

action MELEE