Author Topic: THERE WAS A SNAKE IN MY BEDROOM  (Read 8246 times)

my brother used to go out and just grab snakes. theres a picture of him with one coiled around his arm somewhere i think

It's obviously searching for the Metal Gear you're hiding somewhere in your room
: Snake are you okay?
: I've reached the bedroom, no sign of Metal Gear Rex.
: We are counting on you snake.
: Hold on, I think a child spotted me.

my brother used to go out and just grab snakes. theres a picture of him with one coiled around his arm somewhere i think

what a loving idiot lmao

it was actually a worm
well, i finally got to my senses and ran into my room with a bowl and a sheet of plastic, and covered the snake with the bowl. then i slid the plastic underneath.
now I have the snake right here, what should I do with it?
umm...
maybe take it outside and let it go??

Or to save on postage, you can poison it
I frekin' just watched that movie yesterday.

what a loving idiot lmao
erm
grabbing snakes doesn't make you an idiot
most snakes won't bite you even if pressured to do so, it's entirely a last defense
When I was five, I caught a 14" long garden snake, which wrapped around my arm as well. The snake didn't hurt me, and I didn't hurt it, I just admired it for a while (I also tried to speak parsel-tongue like harry potter, obv didn't work) then let it go.

grabbing a pit viper, black mamba, king cobra or water moccasin, that's another story.

maybe he died from shock

Still better than a snake in your boot, at least.

maybe he died from shock

ya maybe it was actually an electric eel !!!

ya maybe it was actually an electric eel !!!
Shock is a life-threatening condition that occurs when the body is not getting enough blood flow. This can damage multiple organs. Shock requires immediate medical treatment and can get worse very rapidly.

Shock is a life-threatening condition that occurs when the body is not getting enough blood flow. This can damage multiple organs. Shock requires immediate medical treatment and can get worse very rapidly.

jeez i didnt ask for a loving webmd

i let him go in my front yard