Author Topic: Support_DG_DediLoader  (Read 1441 times)

Stolen scripts stitched together for your convenience.  This is something I've had on my server for a while.  And it's also something I wish I'd had when I first started hosting, so that's why I'm posting it here.

Kalphiter made the autosaver.  It saves BLID's with every brick.  So you don't have that stupid brick ownership loss we keep running into.  Not really sure if his autosaver has any other issues.  But it's been working fine for me.

It looks like you can use these:
Code: [Select]
    $kaphost::AS::announce = false;
    $kaphost::AS::interval = 5;
To adjust some settings.

The autoloader(the part I actually messed with) loads the most recent save file when the first client joins the game.  It also starts the autosaver at that point.

If you're the host you can use "/DG_DediLoad" to trigger the load.  I'm not really sure when you'd need that but it's there.  Be happy.

If you need it you can find the autosaves at base\server\kaphost\autosave. Also I added in a backup thing to kalp's autosaver.  So every night around twelve it saves a backup with the current date.

Here's the download.  http://www.mediafire.com/download/xr09af9soz6hb2w/Support_DG_DediLoader.zip
Tell me if something in server.cs breaks.  I had to rename a bunch of stuff before I uploaded it so there wouldn't be conflicts with other mods.

i thought we already had something like this?