Author Topic: /Ty's City RPG -- 1.0  (Read 17207 times)

Could you add spawns for each job? If there is some already, I don't see them.
Pageloss

Pageloss
There should be? What job doesn't have a spawn?

There should be? What job doesn't have a spawn?
It seems there's only personal and jail spawns.

This hasn't been fail binned yet?

This hasn't been fail binned yet?
No because it's has no backdoors and it's some good coding.

Anyways, redownloaded the Add-On and I see the spawns now. Problem fixed.
EDIT: Broken again.
EDIT2: It seems Event_Variables (VCE) was conflicting with the mod I believe. Fixed now.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:55:25 PM by Blake1 »

No because it's has no backdoors and it's some good coding.

Anyways, redownloaded the Add-On and I see the spawns now. Problem fixed.
EDIT: Broken again.
EDIT2: It seems Event_Variables (VCE) was conflicting with the mod I believe. Fixed now.

CityRPG sets a variable when it builds spawns, so when you restart the server without quitting Blockland, it won't rebuild spawns. In other words, if your having problems with the job spawns; just quit out of BL.

You gotta love the criticism you get for releasing something you spent at least 50 hours coding and god only knows how many hours maintenancing until it was near perfect. This mod has some of the craziest stuff in it that would make your brain probably explode. Want a challenge? Follow my code for all the business scripts. xD
What I'm trying to say guys, there is this thing intelligent people do when posting on discussion forums, Constructive Criticism. When criticising someone's work the intelligent way, give reasoning for why you believe something "sucks". Otherwise, your point will not get across and you'll be wasting your own time. I realize I'm talking to a bunch of teenages, but someone needs to say it. This forum is notorious for this behavior.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:31:23 PM by tyler0 »

You gotta love the criticism you get for releasing something you spent at least 50 hours coding and god only knows how many hours maintenancing until it was near perfect. This mod has some of the craziest stuff in it that would make your brain probably explode. Want a challenge? Follow my code for all the business scripts. xD
What I'm trying to say guys, there is this thing intelligent people do when posting on discussion forums, Constructive Criticism. When criticising someone's work the intelligent way, give reasoning for why you believe something "sucks". Otherwise, your point will not get across and you'll be wasting your own time. I realize I'm talking to a bunch of teenages, but someone needs to say it. This forum is notorious for this behavior.
It sucks because the mod simply sucks, theres no new features, so you added drugs? wow totally hasn't been done before, so you fixed a few bugs? theres plenty more that are still needed to be fixed, and one more thing, the chat is ruined and broken, and it's also a clusterforget.

It sucks because the mod simply sucks, theres no new features, so you added drugs? wow totally hasn't been done before, so you fixed a few bugs? theres plenty more that are still needed to be fixed, and one more thing, the chat is ruined and broken, and it's also a clusterforget.
You've obviously haven't looked at the mod because if you did you'd notice a lot more than drugs were added. Even at that, most people don't even know that I coded unique features for the drugs use. "No new features", what about the mayor system. You've seen before?
The chat is adaptable. It's different yes, but I'm sure people would rather have the feature than not. I've tampered with the chat for awhile and finally found a sweet spot.

Can you just forget off and give tyler0 a chance?

Found another bug (if this is one):

Ore and Small Ore bricks are invisible.

Do an addon test. Remove all addons except the city rpg mod. If it still doesn't work contact me on skype: tycox94

You've obviously haven't looked at the mod because if you did you'd notice a lot more than drugs were added. Even at that, most people don't even know that I coded unique features for the drugs use. "No new features", what about the mayor system. You've seen before?
The chat is adaptable. It's different yes, but I'm sure people would rather have the feature than not. I've tampered with the chat for awhile and finally found a sweet spot.
A lot more drugs that is stupid. LSD and Tobacco isn't fun addition, it's just a copy and paste and change a few lines. Also LSD does not grow, your system is copied and pasted as proven because you havn't added new features for the drugs.
The drugs use is a waste of money and time, it's stupid and pointless,

The mayor system is nothing new, I have seen it countless times in other RPGS, Scriodes, mine, iPhones, and I think Custard's,
The text is horrible too, if I had a job I didn't want people knowing about they could just look in chat, in real life you cannot say some stuff like "lel i am mafia as stated by my chat, i kill people for fun xD" you'd get loving arrested, some people don't want that. Half of the stuff you've added is pointless.

A lot more drugs that is stupid. LSD and Tobacco isn't fun addition, it's just a copy and paste and change a few lines. Also LSD does not grow, your system is copied and pasted as proven because you havn't added new features for the drugs.
The drugs use is a waste of money and time, it's stupid and pointless,

The mayor system is nothing new, I have seen it countless times in other RPGS, Scriodes, mine, iPhones, and I think Custard's,
The text is horrible too, if I had a job I didn't want people knowing about they could just look in chat, in real life you cannot say some stuff like "lel i am mafia as stated by my chat, i kill people for fun xD" you'd get loving arrested, some people don't want that. Half of the stuff you've added is pointless.
Prove to me you can code a better mod because honestly you haven't got a clue what I've done to the mod. Idk why you want to be such a prick but I've put an incredible amount of work and effort into this. I've even put stuff most don't even notice.
The drugs... I don't have those drugs. I created my own. Yes copy and paste but it was also revised and recoded for lag issues. On top of that if you /use[drug] it munipulates your character. Steriods, it makes you become huge. Speed, makes you go extremely fast.
What I'm trying to get at is, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Gangs for example... They have their own individual bank and storage systems. That stuff is never been done before and it adds to a cooperative feel to the game. Please just take the time to notice all functionality in it before going and criticizing my work. 

I'll think about fixing the display of your job so that it doesn't show if you ask it not to.
Those drugs that you mentioned aren't even in my addon. Why would you say they were?
The mayor system I've created is most likely different from all the others because it requires no administration to run it. Making it automated is quite hard in itself.