Author Topic: /Ty's City RPG -- 1.0  (Read 17199 times)

Gangs for example... They have their own individual bank and storage systems. That stuff is never been done before and it adds to a cooperative feel to the game. Please just take the time to notice all functionality in it before going and criticizing my work. 
Makes no sense for criminals to have their own bank.

Makes no sense for criminals to have their own bank.
It's more of a "group bank". You can't access unless you're not wanted.

It's more of a "group bank". You can't access unless you're not wanted.
/Ty, sorry my brother deleted u from my contacts on accident. Will you be on today to accept my request again?

Never mind, ur back on friends list

Prove to me you can code a better mod because honestly you haven't got a clue what I've done to the mod. Idk why you want to be such a prick but I've put an incredible amount of work and effort into this. I've even put stuff most don't even notice.
The drugs... I don't have those drugs. I created my own. Yes copy and paste but it was also revised and recoded for lag issues. On top of that if you /use[drug] it munipulates your character. Steriods, it makes you become huge. Speed, makes you go extremely fast.
What I'm trying to get at is, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Gangs for example... They have their own individual bank and storage systems. That stuff is never been done before and it adds to a cooperative feel to the game. Please just take the time to notice all functionality in it before going and criticizing my work. 
Your drug features arn't even that good,

all those can be added with a few lines, check what drug they want with an if statement, check if they have that drug, if they do make them huge/fast etc (not hard) and then end it.

Drugs didn't have a lag issue wtf.

Your new features are pointless, a group bank isn't that hard to make nor is it unique, storage systems havn't seen that before. All your features either are pointless, or ruin the feel of the game. Take my advice and take in polls from online players. See what they want, I am only complaining as your mod could be better if you changed a few features.

Thanks for releasing this /Ty. It's a great city mod and I have been looking for one for quite some time now.

This looks good.  Nice use of the google docs presentation thing.  I've never seen that before.

Thanks for mod. Could you put it on Mediafire or Dropbox though?

It's in google drive which is similar to dropbox.

I downloaded the mod and tried to run it. When I tried, it told me that I was missing the following:
-Preview
-Thumb
-Save
-Colorset

Help?

For the slate city, which bricks would I need so it properly loads?

I downloaded the mod and tried to run it. When I tried, it told me that I was missing the following:
-Preview
-Thumb
-Save
-Colorset

Help?
Paste console results

For the slate city, which bricks would I need so it properly loads?

Download all old rtb bricks. Enable them.

Can you attach a list of the links for some of the bricks needed to open the slate city?

Please take my save off of the OP and remove the link. I never gave you permission to use the map, nor did I believe you would come onto my server and save the bricks just to use the map, but you did. Just take the link off, it's all I request. Thanks.

Please take my save off of the OP and remove the link. I never gave you permission to use the map, nor did I believe you would come onto my server and save the bricks just to use the map, but you did. Just take the link off, it's all I request. Thanks.

I second this.I helped build the map and I think it's bad you just came in and saved the build. This doesn't mean I'm turning on you at all though :/