Author Topic: WorldRP (Modelers Needed) | Progress:25%  (Read 4949 times)

:( jjstorm any feedback on my model?

Wait, worldrp is gonna be its own game?
:)

Cold busted! Currently WorldRP is 2 projects, currently under WIP.
WorldRP on T3D
WorldRP Add-on for Blockland

:( jjstorm any feedback on my model?

Looks great, very nice. Have you added any animations, so that it spins?

Looks great, very nice. Have you added any animations, so that it spins?
yeah it ll be spin

A Venus Fly trap made for WorldRP(Add-on) to be grown to fight off small bugs. Life span is relatively long as long as you hydrate it, it feeds itself.

Enjoy, leave feedback.

Despite a month of domain downtime its back up and being overhauled. Recently finished migrating to a new host and new web design. Dev hasnt stalled or ceased.

Badspot has blocked any linkage to my websites. But, those who are still interested know .net is homebase, .com was lost to the chinese! May it R.I.P

Despite a month of domain downtime its back up and being overhauled. Recently finished migrating to a new host and new web design. Dev hasnt stalled or ceased.

Badspot has blocked any linkage to my websites. But, those who are still interested know .net is homebase, .com was lost to the chinese! May it R.I.P

Why have your websites been blocked?

Why have your websites been blocked?

On the Blockland forums my sites are blocked because of a "back door exploit" in my version of iBans CityRPG I publicly released, which such exploit was removed after I was banned.

The whole BAN JJstorm and his 1811 ID before he hacks you thing >_>

I really miss my 1811 ID. Still have my old builds with that ID.

*On topic* I'm currently helping Passta Soup with his DRPG revamp project :cookie: , making a better client, HUD, UI and functionallity. WorldRP dev is slowed for the time being.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:41:22 AM by JJstorm.com »