Author Topic: Event - Script_VehicleStereo  (Read 2947 times)

I didn't make this add-on I am just transferring it from RTB. http://www.mediafire.com/download/qugmc7rabm6fxi7/Script_VehicleStereo.zip This lets you listen to music in your vehicle! Good for DeathRaces!

are you serious
A. it's not yours. You can get banned for posting someone else's work without permission, or it can get deleted
B. it is on Swollow's rtb archive.
this is laughable

HOW CAN YOU MISS THAT
JUST HOW
why did you choose vehicle stereo in particular? minds as well port all the rtb add-ons to here.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 06:42:20 PM by xSetrox »

Badspot

• Administrator
are you serious
A. it's not yours. You can get banned for posting someone else's work without permission, or it can get deleted
this is laughable

Chill out.  It's not swollow's either now is it?  There's no harm in having it rehosted. 

are you serious
this is laughable
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dMoDX8z.png?1[/img
HOW CAN YOU MISS THAT
JUST HOW
why did you choose vehicle stereo in particular? minds as well port all the rtb add-ons to here.
you are such a big fool setro.
Please go away he's only trying to help.

I don't think that's an event...

I don't think that's an event...
Yeah its a server side script

Chill out.  It's not swollow's either now is it?  There's no harm in having it rehosted. 
I know it's not Swollow's either, but there's really no point in just reposting one add-on when a thousand were slain when RTB was shut down.
I'm sorry for being like that, I don't know what got into me.

Setro, just take this advice.  Don't go and complain and raise hell where it is not absolutely necessary.  When you complain, all it does is get people on edge and stress you out.  I've seen you get worked up, usually over something that doesn't need that attention, or not to the degree of seriousness that you give it.  Believe me, from personal experience, it's best if you just let it go for your sake and ours.